1660s facts for kids
|Centuries:||16th century – 17th century – 18th century|
|Decades:||1630s 1640s 1650s – 1660s – 1670s 1680s 1690s|
|Years:||1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
- The Great Fire of London in England.
- The Ottoman Empire attacks Europe, but is beat back at the Battle of Saint Gotthard.
- King Frederick III of Denmark (1648–1670).
- King Charles II of England (1660–1685).
- King Louis XIV of France (1643–1715).
- Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor (1658–1705).
- King John II of Poland (1649–1668).
- King Michael Korybut Wisniowiecki of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (1669–1673).
- King Afonso VI of Portugal (1656–1667).
- King Peter II of Portugal (1667–1706).
- Tsar Aleksey I of Russia (1645–1676).
- King Philip IV of Spain (1621–1665).
- King Charles II of Spain (1665–1700).
- King Charles X of Sweden (1654–1660).
- King Charles XI of Sweden (1660–1697).
- Emperor Yohannes I of Ethiopia (1667–1682).
1660s Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.