4D Cityscape facts for kids
4D Cityscape is a series of puzzles, which include elements from a city's past, present, and future. The puzzles contain many of the city's famous landmarks. The puzzles were created by Shaun Sakdinan in 2010.
The first 4D Cityscape puzzle released was for New York City. The puzzles were awarded the Gift of the Year 1st Place Prize in 2010. The puzzles have been featured in Christmas and gift magazines.
The cities available are:
- London - Landmarks include Tower Bridge, The Gherkin (30 St. Marys Axe), and the Shard London Bridge-The main streets glow in the dark. These include the famous Oxford Street.
- New York City - Landmarks include the Empire State Building, The Statue of Liberty, and One World Trade Center. It was the first city to be released in the series.
- Chicago - Landmarks include the Willis Tower, Trump International Hotel and Tower (Chicago), The Chicago Spire.
- Washington D.C. - Landmarks include the Pentagon, the United States Capitol, and the Washington Monument.
- Hong Kong
- Las Vegas Landmarks: Luxor, MGM Grand,& Stratosphere
- Saint Petersburg
- San Francisco
- Westeros from Game of Thrones
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Rome
- Ancient Greece
- Imperial China
- Macau - Both in regular version and in a special Grand Prix Gold in the dark version
- Los Angeles
- Czech Republic
4D Cityscape Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.