East Anglia Transport Museum facts for kids
The East Anglia Transport Museum is a transport museum that is completely outside. It has lots of old public transport vehicles. Lots of them are also able to operate. It is the only place in England where visitors can ride on buses, trams trolleybuses and a narrow gauge railway in the same museum.
- List of transport museums
- List of trolleybus systems in the United Kingdom
- The Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft
- Black Country Living Museum - also with trolleybuses and trams
- Crich Tramway Village - Large collection of Tramcars
Images for kids
East Anglia Transport Museum Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.