19 BC facts for kids
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||40s BC 30s BC 20s BC – 10s BC – 0s BC 0s 10s|
|Years:||22 BC 21 BC 20 BC – 19 BC – 18 BC 17 BC 16 BC|
|Gregorian calendar||19 BC
|Ab urbe condita||735|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —壬寅年
|- Vikram Samvat||38–39|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3083–3084|
|Iranian calendar||640 BP – 639 BP|
|Islamic calendar||660 BH – 659 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1930 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||525|
Year 19 BC was either a common year starting on Thursday, Friday or Saturday or a leap year starting on Thursday or Friday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Saturninus and Vespillo.
- Lucius Cornelius Balbus receives the honor of a Roman triumph for his victories over the Garamantes in Africa
- Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa completes the Aqua Virgo
- The Cantabrians are brought under Roman control
- for more information, see Category:19 BC deaths.
- Virgil, Roman poet (b. 70 BC)
- Albius Tibullus, Roman poet (b. 54 BC)
19 BC Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.