South Toowoomba, Queensland facts for kids
Toowoomba South State School, 2014
|Area:||3.7 km² (1.4 sq mi)|
|Location:||2 km (1 mi) S of Toowoomba|
|State District:||Toowoomba South|
The suburb is home to St Patricks Cathedral, City Golf Course, the Downs Shopping Centre and St Saviour's College.
- City Colf Club - Venue for local entertainment and host of the Coca-Cola Queensland PGA Championship
- Toowoomba Public Hospital
South Toowoomba has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- James Street: St Patricks Cathedral
- 158 James Street: Toowoomba South State School
- Pechey Street: Toowoomba Hospital
- 68 Stephen Street: Cottage
South Toowoomba, Queensland Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.