Daniel Cleary facts for kids
|Born||December 18, 1978
Carbonear, NF, CAN
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||211 lb (96 kg; 15 st 1 lb)|
|Detroit Red Wings
|NHL Draft||13th overall, 1997
Daniel Michael Cleary (born December 18, 1978) is a Canadian ice hockey left and right winger. He currently plays for the Detroit Red Wings. He has also played for the Chicago Blackhawks for 2 seasons, the Edmonton Oilers for 4 seasons and the Phoenix Coyotes for 1 season. He was drafted with the 13th overall pick in the 1997 NHL Draft by the Chicago Blackhawks. He also played with the Belleville Bulls of the OHL.
- He was named to the OHL First All-Star Team in 1996 and 1997
- He was named to the AHL Second All-Star Team in 2000
- He was named the Carhartt “Hardest Working” Player of the Month of January 2008
- Stanley Cup in 2008 with the Detroit Red Wings
- Biographical information and career statistics from NHL.com, or Eliteprospects.com, or ESPN.com, or Eurohockey.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
Images for kids
Cleary during his tenure with the Red Wings.
Daniel Cleary Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.