List of Roman gods and goddesses facts for kids
This is a list of Roman Gods and Goddesses that are in Roman mythology.
- Apollo- The god of the sun/rides the sun chariot
- Bacchus- The god of wine, parties/festivals, madness, and merriment
- Cupid- The god of love.
- Diana -The goddess of the moon
- Fortuna - The goddess of luck
- Janus - The god of gates and doors
- Jupiter- The king of the gods and goddesses, and god of lightning and the sky
- Juno - Jupiter's wife, and Goddess of marriage
- Mars - God of war
- Mercury - Messenger of the gods; also the god of thieves, commerce and travelers.
- Minerva- The virgin goddess of wisdom, handicrafts, strategic warfare, and trade
- Neptune - The god of the sea
- Pluto - The god of death, and the riches under the Earth
- Proserpina- Pluto's wife, goddess of Spring, queen of the Underworld
- Saturn- The titan of time and king of the titans
- Ceres- Saturn's daughter, goddess of farming and agriculture
- Venus- The goddess of love and beauty
- Vulcan- The god of fire and blacksmiths.
- Vesta- The virgin goddess of home and hearth
- Terra- The goddess of the Earth
Other Related Pages
- List of names of mythological gods, a comparison of names of Greek, Roman, Etruscan, and Norse gods and goddesses
List of Roman gods and goddesses Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.