1364 facts for kids
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1330s 1340s 1350s – 1360s – 1370s 1380s 1390s|
|Years:||1361 1362 1363 – 1364 – 1365 1366 1367|
- Charles V becomes King of France.
- May 12 – Foundation of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków.
- September 29 – The Breton War of Succession ends with the victory of the House of Montfort at the battle of Auray.
- Philip of Anjou becomes Titular Emperor of Costantinoples and Prince of Taranto.
- Rana Kshetra Singh succeeds Rana Hamir Singh as ruler of Mewar (now part of western India).
- Anavema Reddy succeeds Anavota Reddy as ruler of the Reddy Dynasty in Andhra Pradesh (now part of southern India).
- The Ava Dynasty establish rule in present-day northern Burma.
- November 30 – John FitzAlan, 2nd Baron Arundel, English soldier (died 1390)
- Gyaltsab Je, first throne holder of the Gelug tradition of Buddhism (died 1432)
- Charles II, Duke of Lorraine (died 1431)
- Niccolò de' Niccoli, Italian humanist (died 1437)
- Qazi Zadeh, Persian mathematician (died 1436)
- Christine de Pizan (died 1430)
- April 8 – King John II of France (born 1319)
- June 30 – Arnost of Pardubice, Archbishop of Prague (b. 1297)
- August 5 – Emperor Kogon of Japan (born 1313)
- September 29 – Charles, Duke of Brittany
- Gajah Mada, prime minister of the Majapahit empire
- King Valdemar III of Denmark (born 1314)
- Rana Hamir Singh, ruler of Mewar
- Anavota Reddy, ruler of the Reddy Dynasty in Andhra Pradesh
1364 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.