Suceava County facts for kids
|Historic region||Moldavia (mostly in Bukovina)|
|• Total||8,553 km2 (3,302 sq mi)|
|• Density||80.490/km2 (208.469/sq mi)|
|Telephone code||(+40) 230 or (+40) 330|
|ISO 3166 code||RO-SV|
The west side of the county has many mountains from the Eastern Carpathians group. These are the Rodna Mountains, the Rarău Mountains, the Giumalău Mountains and the three "Obcine". The county is lower in the east, with the lowest point in the Siret River valley.
- Botoşani County and Iaşi County to the east.
- Maramureş County and Bistriţa-Năsăud County to the west.
- Ukraine to the north.
- Mureş County, Harghita County and Neamţ County to the south.
- Soloneţu Nou
These are the nationalities of the people who live in Suceava County.
This is how the population of Suceava County has changed over the last 60 years.
The predominant industries in the county are:
- Wood industry – the county has the most surface covered with forests in Romania.
- Food industry.
- Mechanical components industry.
- Construction materials industry.
- Textile and leather industry.
Suceava County Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.