Augustus FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
His Grace The Duke of Grafton
|Prime Minister of Great Britain|
14 October 1768 – 28 January 1770
|Preceded by||The Earl of Chatham|
|Succeeded by||Lord North|
|Born||28 September 1735|
|Died||14 March 1811
Euston Hall, Suffolk
|Alma mater||Peterhouse, Cambridge|
Augustus Henry FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton, KG, PC (28 September 1735–14 March 1811) was a British Whig statesman. He was one of a handful of dukes who were Prime Minister of Great Britain.
He studied at Westminster School and then got a degree from Peterhouse College in Cambridge.
Titles from birth to death
- Mr. Augustus FitzRoy (1735-1747)
- Earl of Euston (1747-1756)
- Earl of Euston, MP (1756-1757)
- His Grace The Duke of Grafton (1757-1765)
- His Grace The Duke of Grafton, PC (1765-1769)
- His Grace The Duke of Grafton, KG, PC (1769-1811)
Images for kids
All content from Kiddle encyclopedia articles (including the article images and facts) can be freely used under Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless stated otherwise. Cite this article:Augustus FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.