|Centuries:||18th century – 19th century – 20th century|
|Decades:||1770s 1780s 1790s – 1800s – 1810s 1820s 1830s|
|Years:||1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
- Beginning of the Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815).
- Semaphore is adopted by navies.
- The United Kingdom was founded (1801)
- Emperor Napoleon I (First French Empire)
- Emperor Francis II (Holy Roman Empire)
- Frederick William III of Prussia (Prussia)
- Pope Pius VII
- Tsar Paul I (Russia)
- Tsar Alexander I (Russia)
- King Charles IV (Spain)
- King George III, (United Kingdom)
- President John Adams (United States)
- President Thomas Jefferson (United States)
- Fath Ali Shah of Qajar dynasty (Persia)
- Jiaqing Emperor of China (Qing Dynasty)
1800s Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.