1830s facts for kids
|Centuries:||18th century – 19th century – 20th century|
|Decades:||1800s 1810s 1820s – 1830s – 1840s 1850s 1860s|
|Years:||1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
- Ayya Vaikundar appeared after the incarnation, above the sea of Thiruchendur.
- Croquet invented in Ireland.
- Mormon religion founded in New York.
- Belgium founded.
- Ecuador declares independence.
- Queen Victoria becomes ruler of Great Britain.
- Emperor Francis II (Austria)
- Emperor Ferdinand I (Austria)
- Chancellor Klemens Wenzel von Metternich (Austria)
- King Louis-Philippe (July Monarchy France)
- Frederick William III of Prussia (Prussia)
- Pope Gregory XVI
- Emperor Nicholas I (Russia)
- King Ferdinand VII (Spain)
- King William IV (United Kingdom)
- Queen Victoria (United Kingdom)
- Prime Minister Lord Grey (United Kingdom)
- Prime Minister Lord Melbourne (United Kingdom)
- President Andrew Jackson (United States)
- President Martin Van Buren (United States)
- Shahs of Persia (Qajar dynasty)
- Fath Ali Shah, 1797–1834
- Mohammad Shah Qajar, 1834–1848
- Emily Dickinson, writer
- Gustave Eiffel, engineer
- Johannes Brahms, German musician
- Alfred Nobel, inventor
- Grover Cleveland, politician
- Simón Bolívar, leader
- Jean-François Champollion, Egyptologist
- Sir Walter Scott, writer
- James Weddell, explorer
- Alexander Puskin, writer
Images for kids
March 6, 1836: The Battle of the Alamo
1830s Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.