41 facts for kids
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s 20s 30s – 40s – 50s 60s 70s|
|Years:||38 39 40 – 41 – 42 43 44|
|Gregorian calendar||AD 41
|Ab urbe condita||794|
|Balinese saka calendar||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||庚子年 (Metal Rat)
2737 or 2677
— to —
辛丑年 (Metal Ox)
2738 or 2678
|Coptic calendar||−243 – −242|
|- Vikram Samvat||97–98|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3141–3142|
|Iranian calendar||581 BP – 580 BP|
|Islamic calendar||599 BH – 598 BH|
|Julian calendar||AD 41
|Minguo calendar||1871 before ROC
|Seleucid era||352/353 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||583–584|
167 or −214 or −986
— to —
168 or −213 or −985
- January 24 – Roman Emperor Gaius Caesar (Caligula) is assassinated by his unhappy Praetorian Guards.
- January 25 Claudius is made Roman Emperor by the Senate.
- Claudius makes Agrippa king of Judea.
- Seneca the Younger is banished to Corsica on a charge of adultery with Julia Livilla
- Claudius restores religious freedom to the Jews throughout the empire.
- An attack across the Rhine by the Germans is stopped by the Romans.
- Emperor Guangwu of the Han Dynasty deposes his wife, Guo Shentong. He places his consort Yin Lihua empress in her place.
- February 12 – Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, son of Claudius and Messalina
- Julia Drusilla, daughter of Caligula
- Julia Livilla, daughter of Germanicus
- Milonia Caesonia, wife of Caligula
41 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.