Galaţi facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Location of Galaţi
|• City||246.3 km2 (95.1 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,213/km2 (3,140/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
As of 2016, about 304,000 people were living in Galaţi.
- Coventry, England; since 1963.
- Piraeus, Greece; since 1985.
- Wuhan, China; since 1987.
- Pessac, France; since 1991.
- Limón, Costa Rica; since 1992.
- Hammond, United States; since 1997.
- Mykolaiv, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Odessa, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Sevastopol, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Yalta, Ukraine; since 2002.
- Ancona, Italy.
- Jesi, Italy; since 2003.
- Scottsbluff, United States; since 2007
- Bombay, India; since 2007.
- Brindisi, Italy; since 2007.
- (in Romanian) Official site
- (in Romanian) Pictures of old Galaţi
Images for kids
Galaţi Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.