List of Power Rangers Beast Morphers characters facts for kids
Power Rangers Beast Morphers is an American children's television series that aired on Nickelodeon. It is the 2019 entry in the Power Rangers franchise and serves as a direct continuation of Power Rangers RPM. The show follows Devon Daniels, Ravi Shaw, Zoey Reeves, Nate Silva, and Steel as they are recruited by Grid Battleforce to defend the Morphin Grid from Evox.
- Beast Morpher Power Rangers
- Grid Battleforce
- Supporting characters
Beast Morpher Power Rangers
The Beast Morpher Rangers are a government-funded team formed by Grid Battleforce from Morph-X combined with animal DNA. Blaze and Roxy were the original candidates for the Red and Yellow Rangers until Evox corrupted the morphing process and infected their bodies; producing clones who became his loyal Avatars while the real ones were rendered comatose. Following this, Devon and Zoey took their place by accident. However, their Morph-X was partially corrupted by Evox, causing them to receive varying weaknesses. The Rangers transform using Beast-X Morphers in conjunction with Morph-X Keys and each wield a Beast-X Blaster and Saber, which can be combined to form the Beast-X Cannon. In season two, Nate developed the Beast-X Visors, which allow Devon, Ravi, and Zoey to combine with their Beast Bot partners and assume Beast-X Mode to enhance their animal powers.
Devon Daniels is the leader of the Beast Morpher Rangers and the son of Mayor Adam Daniels. Originally, he was not meant to be the Red Ranger as he was not associated with Grid Battleforce. After he snuck in and witnessed Evox’s first attack, he became the Red Ranger. After defeating Evox, Devon became the new commander of Grid Battleforce following Commander Shaw's promotion.
As the Red Beast Morpher Ranger, he was fused with cheetah DNA, which allows him to move at superhuman speeds. Due to Evox's corruption however, Devon will instantly become frozen whenever he sees or hear anything related to dogs. Devon also controls the Racer Zord, which has a car mode, a cheetah mode, and a humanoid battle mode. While piloting the Racer Zord, he can access the Cheetah Beast Blaster to destroy Gigadrones. In season two, Devon gains control of the Beast-X King Zord which has a motorcycle mode, a lion mode, and its own humanoid battle mode. In season one, Devon temporarily acquired a new form called Red Fury Mode, which enhanced his strength. As it ran on Fury Cells that slowly corrupted him however, he was forced to discard it.
Devon Daniels is portrayed by Rorrie D. Travis.
Ravi Shaw is a Grid Battleforce cadet, son of Commander Shaw, and the only original candidate who survived Evox's first attack. He was in a relationship with Roxy before he broke up with her to embrace his duties as a Ranger. He later felt guilty for pushing her aside after her Avatar's creation left her comatose and eventually revived her before mending their relationship.
As the Blue Beast Morpher Ranger, he was fused with gorilla DNA, which gives him superhuman strength. Due to Evox's corruption, Ravi will overheat and become enraged whenever he overuses his powers enough to attack friend and foe alike. Ravi also controls the Wheeler Zord, which has a truck mode and a gorilla mode.
Ravi Shaw is portrayed by Jasmeet "Jazz" Baduwalia.
Zoey Reeves is a former laundry girl at Grid Battleforce who became the Yellow Ranger after Roxy was rendered comatose. Zoey displays an optimistic approach to solving problems.
As the Yellow Beast Morpher Ranger, she was fused with jackrabbit DNA, which gives her powerful jumping and kicking abilities. Due to Evox's corruption, Zoey will become exhausted over time and must consume carrots to replenish her energy. Zoey also controls the Chopper Zord, which has a helicopter mode and a jackrabbit mode.
Zoey Reeves is portrayed by Jacqueline Scislowski.
Nate Silva is a child prodigy, chief researcher, and head of technology at Grid Battleforce. He developed Morph-X for use as a clean, sustainable energy source and created the Rangers' powers and arsenal. Being a genius, Nate is a quick thinker in situations that require it; such as when he gave Devon, Ravi, and Zoey their powers to protect the Morphin Grid. He is also the unwitting creator of Evox when he experimented with Morph-X, snake DNA, and a Cell Shift morpher infected with the Venjix virus.
When he was kidnapped by the Avatars and forced to build a robot body for Evox, Nate was able to subvert the plot by fusing himself with mantis DNA, which allows him to use martial arts, and become the Gold Beast Morpher Ranger. Following this, he officially joined the other Rangers in the field. Nate also pilots the Wrecker Zord, which has a crane truck mode, a mantis mode, and a humanoid battle mode.
Nate Silva is portrayed by Abraham Rodriguez.
Steel is a stag beetle/scarab beetle-like android whom Nate built after he was captured by the Avatars and forced to build a robot body for Evox. When Nate subverted their plot, he inadvertently fused said robot body with scarab beetle DNA and his human DNA. As a result, "Steel" became the Silver Ranger as well as a "brother" of sorts to Nate. During the Rangers' final battle with Evox, Steel sacrificed himself to stop him, but the Morphin Grid later revived him as a human, who became an actor following the virus' defeat.
Steel is voiced by Jamie Linehan and portrayed by Sam Jellie as a human.
Grid Battleforce is a secret organization that was created to use Morph-X and keep their enemies from gaining control of the Morphin Grid.
Commander Shaw is Grid Battleforce's commander and Ravi's mother.
Following Evox's defeat, Commander Shaw is promoted to general and names Devon her replacement.
Commander Shaw is portrayed by Teuila Blakely.
The Beasts Bots are the robotic partners of the Beast Morpher Rangers. Each one was developed based on their Rangers' animal motifs. When combined with the Rangers' Zords, the Beast Bots provide a Beast Mode while their heads take on the form of control devices. In season two, Nate developed the Beast-X Visor, which can digitize the Beast Bots and transform them into armor for their Ranger partners' Beast-X Modes.
- Cruise (voiced by Kelson Henderson) - The cheetah-like partner of Devon who suffers from short-term memory loss. Unlike the other Beast Bots, Cruise can transform into Devon's personal motorcycle.
- Smash (voiced by Charlie McDermott) - The gorilla-like partner of Ravi, who has a tendency for giving hugs.
- Jax (voiced by Emmett Skilton impersonating Danny DeVito) - The jackrabbit-like partner of Zoey who dislikes being called "cute", and "little".
Betty and Ben Burke
Betty Burke and Ben Burke are sibling cadets of Grid Battleforce, the former being the eldest and most sensible while the latter is the most eager and impulsive. Though they have good intentions, their clumsiness can occasionally get the better of them. They work as a receptionist and security guard respectively, but can also provide assistance to the Rangers in combat. One year after Evox's defeat, they captured Scrozzle with assistance from Colonel Mason Truman.
Betty and Ben are portrayed by Kristina Ho and Cosme Flores respectively.
General Burke is a member of Grid Battleforce and the father of Betty and Ben. While he acts sternly, he cares for his children and has childish moments. In season two, he secretly established the Beast-X King Zord to help protect the world and rehired Megan to help develop the Zord's programming.
General Burke is portrayed by Mark Wright.
Blaze is a karate instructor at the Riptide Gym and the original Red Ranger candidate. He develops a rivalry with Devon after the latter defeats him. While becoming the Red Ranger, Evox corrupted the process; putting Blaze into a coma and creating an evil avatar based on him that continued his rivalry with Devon. When his avatar is destroyed, Blaze comes out of his coma and makes amends with Devon; becoming fast friends before returning to his karate instructor job. Following Evox's defeat, Blaze became a stunt double for Steel.
Blaze is portrayed by Colby Strong.
Roxy is the original Yellow Ranger candidate and Ravi's girlfriend. Before the series took place, they were in a relationship until Ravi broke up with her to focus on their ranger duties. While becoming the Yellow Ranger, Evox corrupts the process; putting Roxy in a coma and creating an evil avatar based on her.
When her avatar is destroyed, Roxy comes out of her coma and helps the Rangers foil one of Evox's plans using her evil counterpart's knowledge. Roxy later rekindled her relationship with Ravi and joined her Aunt Regina at Collins Industries.
Roxy is portrayed by Liana Ramirez.
Megan is a Grid Battleforce Zord technician who attempted to steal Nate's job through dishonest means, such as blackmailing Zoey to get close to him before sabotaging one of his experiments to make him look incompetent. After her deception was revealed, she was immediately fired by Commander Shaw.
Megan returned months later after joining General Burke's secret project to create the Beast-X King Zord to protect the global Morph-X towers; overseeing the designing and programming herself, hoping to make amends for her past actions. After Evox's minions corrupted it, Megan reconciled with Nate and the Rangers before helping them regain control of the Zord. Following this, she is officially welcomed back to Grid Battleforce.
Megan is portrayed by Madeleine Adams.
Doctor K is a scientist and ally of the RPM Rangers from another reality. She helped the Beast Morpher Rangers separate Mayor Daniels from Evox. She later returned to help restore Nate's confidence after he discovered he inadvertently created Evox.
Doctor K is portrayed by Olivia Tennet, who reprises the role from Power Rangers RPM.
Captain Chaku is a cyborg alien and a member of the G5 Galaxy Police Force who arrives on Earth to hunt down Ryjack. Once he succeeds in his mission, Chaku retires and receives help from Nate to remove his cybernetic enhancements so he can return home and reunite with his daughter, Starlight.
As a member of the G5 Galaxy Police Force, Chaku can transform into an armored form and commands a personal Zord called the Reptillobeast, which has a spaceship form and a Chinese dragon-like form.
Captain Chaku is portrayed by Manu Reynaud and voiced by Jack Buchanan.
Keeper is voiced by Richard Simpson, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Tyler Navarro is the Red Dino Charge Ranger.
Tyler Navarro is portrayed by Brennan Mejia, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Chase Randall is the Black Dino Charge Ranger.
Chase Randall is portrayed by James Davies, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Koda is a caveman and the Blue Dino Charge Ranger.
Koda is portrayed by Yoshi Sudarso, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Sir Ivan of Zandar
Sir Ivan is portrayed by Davi Santos, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Jason Lee Scott
Colonel Mason Truman
Colonel Mason Truman is a colonel of Corinth's defense forces and an ally of the RPM rangers. He assisted Ben and Betty in capturing Scrozzle.
Colonel Mason Truman is portrayed by James Gaylyn, who reprises the role from Power Rangers RPM.
Adam Daniels is Devon's strict but responsible father and the mayor of Coral Harbor. He was initially against Grid Battleforce's use of Morph-X until he learned of the Beast Morpher Rangers. After discovering his son had become the Red Ranger and was captured by Evox's forces, Mayor Daniels braved the Cyber Dimension to save him, but was unknowingly possessed by Evox in the process. Once the Rangers discover what happened, they receive help from Doctor K and successfully separate Mayor Daniels from the virus.
Adam Daniels is portrayed by Kevin Copeland.
Muriel Reeves is Zoey's mother and a reporter for News Channel 10. She later learns her daughter is the Yellow Beast Morpher Ranger after Commander Shaw permits the latter to reveal her identity.
Muriel Reeves is portrayed by Sia Trokenheim.
Evox is a sentient computer virus from another dimension who originally went by the name Venjix. Following his defeat at the hands of his creator, Doctor K, and the RPM Rangers, Venjix secretly downloaded his data into the Red RPM Ranger's Cell Shift morpher and was brought to a new dimension, where he fell into Nate's possession. After Nate mixed Morph-X and snake DNA with the morpher, Venjix used its codes to escape, take the name Evox, and assume a king cobra-like form. When Grid Battleforce constructed Morph-X towers, he attempted to take over the Morphin Grid via their computer systems to prevent other Rangers from stopping him again. In doing so, Evox created evil avatar clones of Blaze and Roxy, put the real ones into comas, and corrupted the Beast Morpher Rangers' animal DNA. However, he and his Avatars were sent to the Cyber Dimension, where they formed an alliance with Scrozzle to obtain enough Morph-X to send Evox back to Coral Harbor. After stealing a Morph-X Tower, Scrozzle constructed a robot body for Evox, who used it to overpower the Rangers before they destroyed the tower during his teleportation attempt. Unbeknownst to them however, Evox possessed Mayor Daniels after the latter braved the Cyber Dimension to save his son.
Ever since, Evox secretly worked to collect Morph-X once more to continue his plans and undermine the Rangers as Mayor Daniels while maintaining control over his host. Despite his best efforts, the Rangers eventually discover his secret and separate them; forcing Evox to alter his plans. Following a failed attempt to build a Chimera Zord, Evox allowed himself to be captured by Grid Battleforce so he could obtain the morpher he hid within and download his original codes from it; restoring himself to his full power without depending on Morph-X and granting himself the ability to rebuild destroyed Robotrons. After revealing his history to the Rangers, Evox enacted his master plan by taking over the Morph-X tower system and fusing himself with a stolen tower to create a new giant robot form for himself. However, the Rangers were able to corrupt his base code with Morph-X infused human DNA, destroying him permanently.
In season two, Scrozzle used the Dino Charge Rangers' Energems and a geode to create the dinosaur-themed Chimera Zord for Evox, but it was destroyed by the original, Dino Thunder, and Dino Charge Rangers' Megazords.
Evox/Venjix is voiced by Andrew Laing under the pseudonym of Randall Ewing.
Cybervillain Blaze is the Evil Crimson Ranger and a hard-light holographic Avatar of the human Blaze. While Blaze was becoming the Red Beast Morpher Ranger, Evox corrupted the process; placing him in a coma and creating an evil Avatar based on him to serve him. Cybervillain Blaze inherited his human template's rivalry with Devon after he was humiliated at the Riptide Gym.
After a series of schemes and plots, he and Cybervillain Roxy succeeded in stealing a Morph-X Tower so Scrozzle could use it to build Evox a robot body and send him back to Coral Harbor. When the Rangers stormed the Cyber Dimension to destroy the tower, Blaze piloted a Megazord Scrozzle built to stop them; only to be defeated by Devon in the Racer Zord. As a result of the avatar's defeat, the real Blaze awakens from his coma.
Cybervillain Blaze is portrayed by Colby Strong.
Cybervillain Roxy is the Evil Yellow Ranger and a hard-light holographic Avatar of the human Roxy. While Roxy was becoming the Yellow Beast Morpher Ranger, Evox corrupted the process; placing her in a coma and creating an evil Avatar based on her to serve her. As Roxy's human counterpart was originally in a relationship with Ravi before he broke up with her, the Avatar used this to her advantage to weaken Ravi's resolve on various occasions.
When Evox concocts a plan to teleport a Morph-X Tower to the Cyber Dimension, Cybervillain Roxy engages the Blue Ranger so Cybervillain Blaze can steal three mega transporters required for the plan. After destroying her morpher, Ravi succeeds in destroying Cybervillain Roxy; allowing the real Roxy to awaken from her coma.
Cybervillain Roxy is portrayed by Liana Ramirez.
Scrozzle is a robot and the de facto ruler of the Cyber Dimension after he fled there to hide from Vargoyle. When Evox and the Cybervillains arrived in the Cyber Dimension, Scrozzle reluctantly formed an alliance with them; lending them his gadgetry skills, Tronics, Robotrons, and Gigadrones.
He uses his talents to create teleporters to travel between the Cyber Dimension and Coral Harbor, re-purpose Morph-X Keys for the Cybervillains to transform, create Robotrons via the Robotron-Maker, and create giant Gigadrones that feed on Morph-X. Scrozzle dislikes having to work with the Cybervillains as he views them as incompetent, though he did work with them once to betray Vargoyle.
After the Cybervillains successfully stole a Morph-X Tower, Scrozzle began construction on a robot body for Evox before preparing to teleport him back to the real world. However, the Rangers stormed the Cyber Dimension and foiled the latter plot, though Scrozzle was able to escape with his Robotron-Maker. Scrozzle plotted his revenge against the Rangers, but was foiled by Steel and the Beast Bots.
In between seasons, Scrozzle commandeered the Crystal Dimension as a new base for Evox. To expand their ranks, Scrozzle scanned Blaze and Roxy for their DNA so he could combine it with back-up data on the fallen Cybervillains and spare robot parts to create robot versions of them. To ensure they survive, he also programmed the Robot Maker to recreate their bodies when they fall in battle. After Robo-Roxy inadvertently overloaded the Robot Maker while upgrading herself, it was destroyed beyond repair. Following the Rangers' final battle with Evox, Scrozzle went into hiding in the latter's home dimension. One year later, he was found by Colonel Mason Truman, Betty, and Ben and remanded to Grid Battleforce's holding cells.
Scrozzle is voiced by Campbell Cooley.
Vargoyle is a laser gun-themed robot built by Scrozzle. After using several Fury Cells on himself, he became more evil than his creator and turned on him; forcing Scrozzle to take refuge in the Cyber Dimension.
After eventually finding Scrozzle to take the remaining Fury Cells and defeating the Cybervillains, Evox recruits Vargoyle into his ranks and offers a reward if he proved himself against the Rangers. Once he did, Vargoyle received an upgrade originally meant for the Cybervillains, who put aside their differences to get payback. Vargoyle continued to prove himself to Evox by easily defeating the Rangers in a second fight and building a weapon from a blueprint he stole from the Avatars for his master plan. After creating Shockatron and Shockadrone to distract the Rangers, Vargoyle used his Memory Pulsator to alter Coral Harbor's citizens' memories so the Cybervillains could steal three mega-transporters. Though the Rangers failed to stop them, Devon was able to destroy Vargoyle after he was betrayed by his allies.
Months later, Ryjack used the Re-Animizer to revive Vargoyle in a golden form and gave him a compliance collar. Following a successful raid on a Morph-X tower, Vargoyle fought the Rangers again and was destroyed by Devon again with the help of Captain Chaku.
Vargoyle is voiced by Jamie Linehan.
Robo-Blaze is a robot clone created by Scrozzle from Cybervillain Blaze's back-up data, spare robot parts, and the real Blaze's DNA. He can assume an amber-colored robot form while in battle as well as pilot rebuilt versions of his Cybervillain counterpart's Megazord. If he and Robo-Roxy are destroyed, they can be recreated in the Robot Maker machine that created them. To maintain his usefulness to Evox, Robo-Blaze upgrades himself with a large amount of Morph-X, gaining super strength and speed. After Robo-Roxy inadvertently damages the Robot Maker beyond repair, Nate was able to permanently destroy Robo-Blaze.
Robo-Blaze is portrayed by Colby Strong.
Robo-Roxy is a robot clone created by Scrozzle from Cybervillain Roxy's back-up data, spare robot parts, and the real Roxy's DNA. She can assume a violet-colored robot form while in battle. If she and Robo-Blaze are destroyed, they can be recreated in the Robot Maker machine that created them. To maintain her usefulness to Evox, Robo-Roxy upgrades herself with flower DNA, gaining a left hand-mounted pollen cannon. After Robo-Blaze upgrades himself, Robo-Roxy upgrades herself further with dinosaur DNA, gaining a reptilian-clawed right hand capable of shooting energy projectiles, though at the cost of the Robot Maker after she accidentally overloads it beyond repair. While fighting the Rangers in her new form, she used the full power of the dinosaur DNA to become a giant, but was permanently destroyed by the Beast-X King Ultrazord.
Robo-Roxy is portrayed by Liana Ramirez.
The Tronics are robotic foot soldiers armed with hand-mounted blasters that can double as melee weapons. They were created by Scrozzle to protect him from Vargoyle and are used by Evox as his foot soldiers.
The Gigatronics are gigantic foot soldiers often used to fight the Zords and assist the Alpha Model Gigadrones.
Ryjack is a rhinoceros-like alien criminal and bounty hunter who joined Evox's ranks after fleeing from Captain Chaku and used his Reanimizer to revive Vargoyle. While fighting the Rangers, Ryjack used an Enlargement Device he salvaged on the planet Andresia to make himself grow. He is destroyed by the Beast-X Ultrazord while Scrozzle claims the Reanimizer and his cache of weapons taken from the enemies of past Power Rangers.
Ryjack is voiced by Kevin Keys.
The Vivix are paramecium-themed foot soldiers who served in Sledge's crew and previously fought the Dino Charge Rangers. They were revived by Ryjack to assist him in fighting the Beast Morpher Rangers.
The Putty Patrollers are clay golem-themed foot soldiers who served Rita Repulsa and previously fought the original Power Rangers. They were revived by Ryjack to assist him in fighting the Beast Morpher Rangers.
The following are enemies of past Power Rangers that Evox's forces revived using Ryjack's Reanimizer to bolster their forces.
Sledge's Crew is a group of villains that have previously fought the Dino Charge Rangers and the Ninja Steel Rangers.
Sledge is an intergalactic bounty hunter and arch-enemy of the Dino Charge Rangers who Robo-Blaze and Robo-Roxy revived to serve Evox. Sledge agreed in exchange for his crew being revived. After the Rangers destroy his aforementioned crew however, Sledge was killed by Goldar Maximus.
Sledge is voiced by Adam Gardiner, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Poisandra is a heart-shaped monster and Sledge's fiancée. She was revived along with the rest of Sledge's crew to serve Evox, but was later killed by the Rangers.
Poisandra is voiced by Jackie Clarke, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Fury is voiced by Paul Harrop, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Wrench is voiced by Estevez Gillespie, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Curio is voiced by Estevez Gillespie, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Snide is voiced by Campbell Cooley, who reprises the role from Power Rangers Dino Charge.
Goldar Maximus is a manticore-themed monster and a reincarnated version of the original Goldar. Evox revived him to assist the former in his plans. To test his powers, Evox has Goldar Maximus kill Sledge. Goldar Maximus was destroyed by the original, Dino Thunder, and Dino Charge Rangers.
Goldar Maximus is voiced by Paul Harrop in "Making Bad" and Adrian Smith in "Grid Connection".
The Robotrons are robotic monsters created from items infected with a virus developed from Evox.
- Cycletron (voiced by Barry Duffield) - A bicycle-themed Robotron that Scrozzle created from a stack of car tires to distract the Rangers while he and Cybervillain Blaze escaped with Morph-X barrels. Cycletron possesses super-speed and can shoot lasers from his fingers. He was destroyed by Devon. Amidst his final battle with the Rangers, Evox rebuilt Cycletron to defend him, but the latter is destroyed by Ravi off-screen.
- Needletron (voiced by Rowan Bettjeman) - A syringe/medical equipment-themed Robotron that Cybervillain Blaze created from a bicycle pump to steal Morph-X from Zoey's X-Bikes. Needletron can fire a needle blast and a weaker blue blast from his arm. While he was destroyed by Zoey, Cybervillain Blaze used his arm to continue his plot before the Rangers destroyed it too.
- Shoveltron (voiced by Andre King) - An excavator-themed Robotron with a shovel-like arm that Cybervillain Roxy created from an excavator to help in her plot to obtain a neural aligner and turn Ravi into an Avatar. Shoveltron can shoot lasers from his arm. He was destroyed by Zoey and Ravi.
- Slicertron (voiced by David Van Horn) - A pizza cutter-themed Robotron that Cybervillain Blaze created from a circular saw to cut through Morph-X Towers and steal their Morph-X. Slicertron is armed with a saw arm and blades on his back, all of which are capable of slicing through anything. In addition, Slicertron can throw circular saws as projectiles. He was destroyed by Ravi and Zoey. After downloading his original codes, Evox rebuilt Slicertron to fight the Rangers inside Grid Battleforce, though the Robotron is later destroyed by Evox's shockwave.
- Meltatron (voiced by Ashton Brown) - A fire extinguisher-themed Robotron that Scrozzle created from an acid tank he owned to accompany Cybervillain Roxy in reactivating Slicerdrone and distract the Rangers while he stole their technology. Meltatron can shoot acidic mist from his nozzle. Ravi and Zoey destroyed Meltatron, but failed to stop Scrozzle.
- Railtron (voiced by Jeremy Birchall) - A train-themed Robotron the Cybervillains created from a steam locomotive to steal data on the Beast-X Megazord from the Rangers' Beast Bots. Railtron can absorb data and convert it into data disks, fire train tracks and train wheels from his chest, and enhance his arms with extra armor. He nearly succeeded, but was destroyed by the Rangers.
- Vacuutron (voiced by Cosme Flores) - A vacuum cleaner-themed Robotron that was created off-screen to steal Morph-X from various sources to power Scrozzle's Cybergate as part of his plan to free Evox from the Cyber Dimension. Vacuutron can drain Morph-X with his vacuum arm and wields a staff that doubles as a blaster. He was destroyed by Nate and Steel.
- Antennatron (voiced by Julian Wilson) - An antenna/satellite dish-themed Robotron the Cybervillains created from an antenna to tap into Grid Battleforce's radio frequencies so they could kidnap Steel for Evox's use. Antennatron wields an antenna-like staff in battle and can tamper with communication systems. He was destroyed by Zoey and Ravi. After downloading his original codes, Evox rebuilds Antennatron to fight the Rangers inside Grid Battleforce, though the Robotron is later destroyed by Evox's shockwave.
- Drilltron (voiced by Daniel Watterson) - A drill-themed Robotron that Cybervillain Roxy created from a cordless drill to help her collect data on the Rangers' animal powers and drill into a Morph-X Tower from below while Drilldrone attacked a separate tower to distract the Rangers. Drilltron is armed with a drill-like agitator on his right arm and four smaller drills on his left arm that all allow him to burrow underground. Though Ravi destroyed him, the Robotron successfully collected data on the Blue Ranger's animal power.
- Tooltron (voiced by Darren Young) - A wrench-themed Robotron that Cybervillain Roxy created from a wrench to dismantle the Rangers' equipment and collect data on Zoey's animal power. Tooltron wields two wrenches and a wrench-themed blaster that can dismantle anything it hits. He was destroyed by Devon and Ravi.
- Clonetron (voiced by Hamish McGregor) - A projector/camera-themed Robotron that Cybervillain Blaze created from a photocopier to infiltrate Grid Battleforce and sabotage their Zord interface computers. Clonetron can holographically mimic anyone he scans, fire a beam from his scanner, and fire a yellow laser from his eye. Though he temporarily succeeded, Ravi and Zoey destroyed him.
- Tubatron (voiced by Joseph Wycoff) - A tuba-themed Robotron that Cybervillain Roxy created from a discarded tuba to obtain data on Devon's animal power. Tubatron can fire concussive sonic blasts and possesses super-strength. When he proved ineffective in battle, Roxy had Scrozzle upgrade his horn so his sonic blasts can knock victims unconscious. Though Tubatron succeeded in his mission, his data chip was destroyed when the Rangers destroyed him.
- Spiketron (voiced by Felix Becroft) - A fork-themed Robotron who was created off-screen to accompany Scrozzle in robbing a Morph-X truck. Spiketron has super-strength and can use his trident-like right hand in battle. He was destroyed by Nate and Steel. After downloading his original codes, Evox rebuilds Spiketron to fight the Rangers inside Grid Battleforce, though the Robotron is later destroyed by Evox's shockwave.
- Tubatron 2.0 (voiced by Joseph Wycoff) - An upgraded version of Tubatron that Cybervillain Blaze created to disable the Rangers' equipment. Like the original model, Tubatron 2.0 has super-strength and can fire sonic blasts. After having his power enhanced by one of Scrozzle's Fury Cells, he was able to significantly overpower the Rangers until they stole some of the cells from Blaze and Devon used one to destroy the Robotron.
- Burnertron (voiced by Cameron Rhodes) - A candle-themed Robotron that Cybervillain Roxy created from a candle to help her corrupt Devon by making him overuse his Red Fury Mode and collect data on his animal power. Burnertron is armed with a candle wick-like arm blade and wields a lance in battle. Burnertron failed to corrupt Devon, but succeeded in collecting the Red Ranger's data before Zoey, Nate, and Steel destroyed him.
- Turbotron (voiced by Mark Mitchinson) - A fan-themed Robotron who was created off-screen to accompany the Cybervillains into battle. Turbotron can fly, wields arm blades, and use his chest-mounted turbine to perform wind attacks. He attempted to take Smash, but Ravi was able to destroy the Robotron.
- Shockatron (voiced by Paul Harrop) - A cotton candy machine-themed Robotron who was created off-screen to distract the Rangers while Vargoyle placed his Memory Pulsator in position for a future plot. Shockatron wields cotton candy sticks that can redirect energy attacks. In response, the Rangers used their Beast-X Sabers to destroy Shockatron.
- Infernotron (voiced by Paul Harrop) - A gas cylinder-themed Robotron that Scrozzle created to help him get revenge on the Rangers for defeating Evox in the season one finale. Infernotron is equipped with a flamethrower for a left arm. He was destroyed by Devon. Amidst his final battle with the Rangers, Evox rebuilt Infernotron to defend him, but the latter is destroyed by Devon alongside Bulldozertron.
- Drilltron 2.0 (voiced by Robert Mignault) - A red version of Drilltron who was created off-screen to help Scrozzle steal Morph-X and hide it underground before Zoey and Steel destroyed him.
- Trappertron (voiced by Derek Judge) - A cage-themed Robotron that Scrozzle created from a birdcage to trap the human Blaze and Roxy as well as distract the Rangers while Scrozzle obtained Blaze and Roxy's DNA. Trappertron can form cages and shoot lasers from his hands. He was destroyed by Devon.
- Gamertron (voiced by Lori Dungey) - A projector-themed Robotron that Robo-Roxy created from a game controller equipped with hard-light technology to destroy the Rangers. Gamertron has a chest-mounted scanner that enables her to create hard-light digital clones. She was destroyed by Devon, Ravi, and Zoey.
- Keytron (voiced by John Leigh) - A key-themed Robotron that Robo-Roxy and Robo-Blaze created from a padlock to destroy Grid Battleforce from the inside. Keytron can project a lock beam on any surface to unlock any door and disable technology. After he failed in his initial task, Scrozzle disguised him as a human painter (portrayed by Kelson Henderson) and gave him explosive paint, but the Rangers saw through him and Devon was able to destroy Keytron with Commander Shaw's help. After downloading his original codes, Evox rebuilds Keytron to fight the Rangers inside Grid Battleforce, though the Robotron is later destroyed by Evox's shockwave.
- Digitron (voiced by Joel Tobeck) - An hourglass-themed Robotron who was created off-screen to destroy the Rangers. Digitron can absorb technology and store their data in a chest-mounted storage tank to enhance himself, stretch his arms, and fire blue energy balls from his hands. He was destroyed by Devon, Ravi, and Zoey in their Beast-X Modes.
- Controlatron (voiced by Rowan Bettjeman) - A puppet-themed Robotron that Scrozzle created from a hand puppet to control Nate and make him program malware to control the Beast-X King Zord. Controlatron can create hand puppets to brainwash people through his puppet arm and fire energy slashes from his leg. Devon destroyed him after freeing Nate from the Robotron's control.
- Dumbbelltron (voiced by Dallas Barnett) - A dumbbell-themed Robotron who was created off-screen to destroy the Rangers. Dumbbelltron possesses super strength, explosive dumbbells, and a large weight. He was destroyed by Ravi and Steel. Amidst his final battle with the Rangers, Evox rebuilt Dumbbelltron to defend him, but the latter is destroyed by Ravi and Zoey off-screen.
- Boxertron (voiced by Peter Daube) - A giant stadium-themed Robotron with an announcer-esque personality that Robo-Blaze created from a domed building to destroy the Rangers. Boxertron has increased fighting capabilities and the ability to trap people in a boxing ring-like pocket dimension. He was destroyed by the Beast-X King Ultrazord.
- Tiaratron (voiced by Rachelle Duncan) - A tiara-themed Robotron that Robo-Roxy created from a plastic tiara to prevent the Rangers from discovering Evox had possessed Mayor Daniels. Tiaratron possesses hand-blades, super-strength, and diamond-like invulnerability. She was destroyed by Ravi in his Beast-X Mode.
- Bulldozertron (voiced by Richard Simpson) - A bulldozer-themed Robotron who was created off-screen to destroy the Rangers. Bulldozertron has incredible strength and dozer blade-like arms. He was destroyed by Devon and Zoey in their Beast-X Modes. Amidst his final battle with the Rangers, Evox rebuilt Bulldozertron to defend him, but the latter was destroyed by Devon alongside Infernotron.
- Thieftron - A magnifying glass-themed Robotron that Scrozzle created off-screen to rob jewelry stores. Thieftron wields a cane in battle and can turn invisible. He was destroyed by Devon.
- Clawtron (voiced by Mark Wright) - A stag beetle-themed Robotron that Scrozzle created in the Robot Maker using beetle DNA and Robotron data to assist Robo-Roxy in destroying the Rangers. He has a pincer claw for a right hand, possesses super-strength, and can teleport. He was destroyed by Devon and Nate.
- Antennatron 2.0 (voiced by Julian Wilson) - A blue version of Antennatron with arm-mounted blades that Robo-Blaze created to help him steal Morph-X before destroying the Robotron once the job was done.
- Railtron 2.0 (voiced Jeremy Birchall) - A yellow version of Railtron who was created off-screen to steal Morph-X and distract the Rangers while Scrozzle finished building the Omegadrone. Railtron possesses the ability to shoot electric blasts and run at high-speed. He was destroyed by Zoey.
The Gigadrones are gigantic robotic monsters sent to aid their Robotron counterparts and steal Morph-X for Evox. When a Robotron is created, Scrozzle can use their data to convert a Gigadrone and send it to the human dimension. There are four models of Gigadrones: the speed-oriented Alpha Model capable of carrying Gigatronics, the brute force-oriented Beta Model, the well-rounded Gamma Model, and the parasitic Delta Model capable of being stored within other Gigadrones.
- Cycledrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone created from Cycletron's data that possess super-strength, super-speed, and can shoot lasers from its arms. Cycledrone was destroyed by the Beast Racer Zord.
- Needledrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone created from Needletron's data that can fire explosive needles, possesses super-strength, and drain Morph-X. Needledrone was destroyed by the Beast Racer Zord.
- Shoveldrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone armed with Shoveltron's arms and missiles. Shoveldrone was dispatched to assist its Robotron counterpart, but was destroyed by the Beast Racer Zord.
- Slicerdrone - A Gamma Model Gigadrone equipped with Slicertron's saw arm that can also project a shield, absorb Morph-X with its optics, and shoot bullets from its left arm. Slicerdrone was dispatched to help its Robotron counterpart fight the Rangers, but was shut down by the Beast Racer Zord and transported to a secret hangar so Grid Battleforce could study it. After Cybervillain Roxy and Meltatron reactivated it, the Gigadrone fought alongside Meltadrone before both were destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
- Meltadrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone armed with Meltatron's sprayer arm that is also capable of spraying an acid mist. Scrozzle created Meltadrone to stop Devon from saving his friends from Slicerdrone, but it failed in its task and was destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
- Raildrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone created from Railtron's data capable of shooting a beam from its chest and combining with two Gigatronics to perform a powerful ramming attack. It and the Gigatronics deployed to assist it were destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
- Vacuudrone - A Gamma Model Gigadrone armed with Vacuutron's vacuum arm that can also drain Morph-X powered machinery. Scrozzle created Vacuudrone to drain Morph-X towers before it was destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
- Antennadrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone that wields Antennatron's staff. Devon destroyed Antennadrone while Nate and Steel destroyed its Gigatronics.
- Drilldrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone armed with Drilltron's drill arms that can burrow underground at super-speed and fire lasers. Drilldrone was created to assist in Roxy and Drilltron's plan to distract the Rangers, but it was destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
- Tooldrone - A Gamma Model Gigadrone armed with Tooltron's wrenches and lasers. Tooldrone was dispatched to attack the Rangers, but was destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord and Striker Megazord.
- Tooldrone's Delta Model Gigadrone - A Gigadrone deployed to assist Tooldrone before it was destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord and Striker Megazord.
- Clonedrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone armed with chest lasers and Clonetron's ability to disguise itself. Clonedrone was deployed to take advantage of the Zord-less Rangers after its Robotron counterpart destroyed their Zord interface computer. However, Nate and Steel were able to fix the computer and allow the Rangers to use the Beast-X Megazord to destroy the Gigadrone.
- Tubadrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone armed with Tubatron's ability to fire sonic blasts. Tubadrone was deployed to attack a Morph-X Tower while the Rangers were busy with Tubatron, but the Rangers intercepted it with a recording of Tubatron's soundwaves to counter its attacks before destroying it with the Beast-X Megazord.
- Spikedrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone armed with Spiketron's trident hand as well as missiles. Spikedrone was deployed to attack Coral Harbor while the Rangers were fighting its Robotron counterpart, but it was destroyed by the Wheeler Zord.
- Spikedrone's Delta Model Gigadrone - A Gigadrone deployed to assist Spikedrone before it was destroyed by the Wrecker and Jet Zords.
- Tubadrone 2.0 - An Alpha Model Gigadrone armed with Tubatron 2.0's ability to fire sonic blasts. Tubadrone 2.0 was deployed to take advantage of the Rangers after its Robotron counterpart destroyed their gear, but it was destroyed by the Racer Zord.
- Burnerdrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone created from Burnertron's data armed with a flamethrower for a right hand and a candlewick-like blade. Burnerdrone and a pair of Gigatronics were deployed to melt a Morph-X Tower, but the latter were destroyed by the Racer Zord while the former was destroyed by the Striker Megazord.
- Turbodrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone equipped with arm blades and electrical optic beams as well as Turbotron's chest turbine, wings, and flight capability. Turbodrone was deployed to draw the Rangers away from Vargoyle and was destroyed by the Racer Zord.
- Shockadrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone with the ability to absorb energy and Shockatron's energy-redirecting cotton candy sticks. Shockadrone was deployed to distract the Rangers while Vargoyle placed his Memory Pulsator in position for a future plot. It was destroyed by the Racer, Wrecker, and Jet Zords.
- Unidentified Gigadrone 1 - A Gamma Model Gigadrone with an arm cannon that was dispatched following Vargoyle's destruction and destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
- Unidentified Gigadrone 2 - A "bobblehead" Beta Model Gigadrone that was sent to distract the Rangers while Cybervillain Blaze secured three mega transporters for Evox. It was destroyed by the Racer Zord and Striker Megazord.
- Infernodrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone created from Infernotron's data armed with a chest-mounted flamethrower. Scrozzle created and piloted Infernodrone to take revenge on the Rangers for defeating Evox in the season one finale. While it was destroyed by the Racer Zord, Scrozzle ejected at the last minute.
- Drilldrone 2.0 - An Alpha Model Gigadrone armed with shoulder-mounted drills and similar capabilities as the previous model. Drilldrone 2.0 was deployed underground to assist Scrozzle in stealing subterranean stores of Morph-X and deployed four Gigatronics as backup before it was destroyed by the Wrecker Zord.
- Trapperdrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone armed with wrist-mounted blasters. Trapperdrone was deployed to destroy the Rangers and target a Morph-X Tower, but it was destroyed by the Beast-X Ultrazord.
- Gamerdrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone that can shoot blaster bolts from its projector head and form a dome around itself to drain Morph-X from anything within it. Gamerdrone was created to drain Morph-X in large quantities, but was destroyed by the Beast-X Ultrazord.
- Keydrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone armed with Keytron's abilities and Gamerdrone's dome projector. Keydrone was deployed to destroy Grid Battleforce after its Robotron counterpart failed to do so, but was destroyed by the Beast-X Ultrazord.
- Digidrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone. After Digitron was destroyed, Scrozzle saved his data before using it to create Digidrone alongside Controladrone to assist it in battle before it was destroyed by the Striker Megazord.
- Controladrone - A Gamma Model Gigadrone that possesses Controlatron's abilities. Controladrone was deployed alongside Digidrone to steal Morph-X and fight the Rangers before it was destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
- Boxertron's Gigadrones - Four Gigadrones that Boxertron created to destroy the Rangers.
- Alphadrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone equipped with a trident arm that was destroyed by the Racer Zord.
- Betadrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone that wields a dumbbell-esque war club. It was destroyed by Gammadrone after Devon tricked the latter into doing so.
- Gammadrone - A Gamma Model Gigadrone that utilizes a kickboxing-inspired fighting style. It was destroyed by the Beast-X King Ultrazord.
- Deltadrone - A Delta Model Gigadrone that utilizes a boxing-inspired fighting style. It was destroyed by the Beast-X King Ultrazord.
- Tiaradrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone with flight capabilities and tiara-themed drones. Using Tiaratron's data, Scrozzle created Tiaradrone and deployed it to fight the Rangers. It was destroyed by the Racer and Beast-X King Zords.
- Bulldozerdrone - A Delta Model Gigadrone armed with Bulldozertron's arms. Bulldozerdrone was deployed to fight the Rangers and was destroyed by the Beast-X King Megazord.
- Unidentified Gigadrone 3 - A Gamma Model Gigadrone that possesses an arm cannon and incredible strength. The Gigadrone was deployed to fight the Rangers and was destroyed by the Striker Megazord.
- Unidentified Gigadrone 4 - A Gamma Model Gigadrone with arm-mounted magnets that grant it electromagnetic capabilities. It was deployed to fight the Rangers and was destroyed by the Wrecker Zord and the Beast-X Megazord.
- Thiefdrone - An Alpha Model Gigadrone with incredible agility. Thiefdrone was deployed to fight the Rangers and was destroyed by the Striker Megazord.
- Clawdrone - A Beta Model Gigadrone armed with head-mounted pincers, flight capabilities, and the ability to fire lasers and optic blasts. Clawdrone was deployed during the Rangers' battle with Clawtron and Robo-Roxy. It was destroyed by the Beast-X King Zord and Jet Zord.
- Antennadrone 2.0 - A Gamma Model Gigadrone that wields a laser rifle. Antennadrone 2.0 was destroyed by the Racer Zord and the Beast-X King Megazord.
- Omegadrone - Evox's personal Gigadrone armed with cannons and optic lasers. After being deployed, it was lured into the Grid Battleforce hangar, where it overloaded and exploded, damaging the Rangers' Megazords in the process.
List of Power Rangers Beast Morphers characters Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.