2 facts for kids
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||20s BC 10s BC 0s BC – 0s – 10s 20s 30s|
|Years:||2 BC 1 BC 1 AD – 2 AD – 3 AD 4 AD 5 AD|
|Ab urbe condita||755|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —壬戌年
|- Vikram Samvat||58–59|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3103–3104|
|Iranian calendar||620 BP – 619 BP|
|Islamic calendar||639 BH – 638 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1910 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||545|
- Following the death of Lucius Caesar, Livia Drusilla convinced Augustus to allow her son Tiberius back into Rome as a private citizen. This was after six years in enforced retirement on Rhodes.
- Gaius Caesar meets with Phraates V, the king of Parthia on the Euphrates.
- Publius Alfenus Varus and Publius Vinicius become Roman Consuls.
- Cedeides becomes Archon of Athens.
- Using Roman military support, Artavasdes III, son of Ariobarzanes II, king of Media Atropatene, becomes the king of Armenia.
- The first census is concluded in China. The census has begun the year before. Final numbers show a population of nearly 60 million (59,594,978 people in a bit more than 12 million households). The census is one of the most accurate surveys in Chinese history.
- The Chinese census shows nearly one million people living in Vietnam.
- Apollonius of Tyana (d. 98)
- Deng Yu, Han Dynasty general and statesman (d. 58)
2 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.