Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsThe Yoda Chronicles
|Created by||George Lucas(star wars)|
|Voices of||Tom Kane (Yoda)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||7|
|Original network||Cartoon Network
Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles is a American LEGO animated web and television special film series produced by Lucasfilm Limited, WILFILM and Lego company. The series had two seasons as the first season aired in Cartoon Network and the second season aired in Disney XD. The second season was called Lego Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicels so Cartoon Network could not claim it as there property.
LEGO Star Wars returns in epic style with THE YODA CHRONICLES, a thrilling, funny and action-packed new LEGO Star Wars story told in three animated TV specials! Set in the “Prequel” Star Wars timeline, THE YODA CHRONICLES stars the one and only Yoda—the Jedi Master who has seen it all, done it all, and taught generations of Jedi Knights—in an all-new adventure. With the help of a fresh class of Padawans, Yoda leads the Jedi in a desperate fight to stop Darth Sidious and his minions from creating a new super-weapon that could crush the Republic and win the war for the forces of Evil.
Lucasfilm Ltd. allowed the LEGO group free reign with developing the storyline. The team worked to make sure everything looked consistent if it would have been made with LEGO bricks, as well as adding humor to the story. The story of season one was set during the Clone Wars and season two was set during the Galactic Empire of from Star Wars A New Hope to Star Wars Empire Strikes Back.
The episodes respectively aired on May 29, 2013, September 4, 2013 and November 27, 2013 on Cartoon Network in the U.S. The first of the 3-part animated series aired on Cartoon Network in India on December 1, 2013 at 4:30 pm and the rest aired on December 8, 2013 and December 15, 2013 at the same time.
- The Phantom Clone (May May 29, 2013)
- Menace of the Sith (September 4, 2013)
- Attack of the Jedi (November 27, 2013)
On May 3, Disney released the latest episode on Disney Channel and Disney XD. Since Cartoon Network owned the broadcast rights to Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles, the name of the series was altered so it could not claim it as their property. The altered title for season two drops Lego and adds New to the title - Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles. Escape from the Jedi Temple has the Younglings' last appearance.
- Escape from the Jedi Temple (5-4-2014) -
- Race for the Holocrons (6-15-2014) -
- Raid on Coruscant (9-7-2014) -
- Clash of the Skywalkers (11-23-2014) -
Lucasfilm Ltd. released the two first movies "The Phantom Clone" and "Menace of the Sith" on DVD with bonus of several mini movies.
The Mini Movies were released on Lego.com.
- Eric Bauza - Luke Skywalker, Head Jawa
- Michael Daingerfield - Han Solo, Wedge
- Anthony Daniels - C-3PO
- Trevor Devall - Emperor Sheev Palpatine, Captain Ackbar, Bib Fortuna, Admiral Pitt, Tion Medon, Salacious Crumb, Jar Jar Binks, Admiral Piett
- Brian Dobson - JEK
- Paul Dobson - Ki-Adi-Mundi
- Heather Doerksen - Princess Leia Organa
- Michael Donovan - Count Dooku, Malakili, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wampa Senator, Dr. Evazan
- Brian Drummond - Bobby, Gamorrean Guard, Jabba the Hutt, Watto
- Andrew Francis - Commander Cody, Cad Bane, Bail Organa
- Adrian Holmes - Mace Windu
- Tom Kane - Yoda, Narrator, Qui-Gon Jinn
- Kelly Metzger - Vaash Ti
- Kirby Morrow - General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker
- Trish Pattendon - Asajj Ventress
- Matt Sloan - Darth Vader
- Tabitha St. Germain - Bene, DM, Twi Badawans, Young Lando Calrissian
- Lee Tockar - Darth Maul, Nute Gunray
- Samuel Vincent - Young Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rako
- Billy Dee Williams - Lando Calrissian
Images for kids
Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.