Spider-Man (2017 TV series) facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsSpider-Man
|Developed by||Kevin Shinick|
|Directed by||Sol Choi
|Creative director(s)||Philip Pignotti|
|Theme music composer||Kevin Manthei|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||57 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||21 minutes (seasons 1–2)
44 minutes (season 3)
|Production company(s)||Marvel Animation|
|Distributor||Disney–ABC Domestic Television|
|Original network||Disney XD|
|Original release||August 19, 2017– present|
|Preceded by||Ultimate Spider-Man|
|Related shows||Guardians of the Galaxy
Spider-Man (also known as Marvel's Spider-Man) is an American animated television series that is based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. A replacement for the previous series Ultimate Spider-Man, the first season premiered on August 19, 2017 on Disney XD. The show was subtitled Spider-Man: Maximum Venom for its third season, which premiered on April 19, 2020 and concluded on October 25, 2020.
Gifted teenager Peter Parker is given superpowers when he is bitten by a radioactive spider during a school field trip to Oscorp Industries. After the death of his Uncle Ben by a burglar that he hesitated to stop at a wrestling arena, Peter comes to his own terms of being the superhero Spider-Man. Sometime later, Peter begins learning how to balance his crime-fighting career with his new enrollment at Horizon High, a school for students with genius-level intellect run by headmaster Max Modell. Joining Peter in his ordeals against Jackal, Norman Osborn, and numerous other villains are his classmates Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales (who develops powers similar to Peter's and becomes the Ultimate Spider-Man), and Anya Corazon, as well as his best friend Harry Osborn (who eventually becomes the superhero Hobgoblin).
Besides Jackal and Norman, other villains introduced this season include Doctor Octopus, Vulture, the V-252 (renamed "Venom" during season 2), Rhino, the Smythes (Spencer and Alistair), Hammerhead, Kraven the Hunter, Black Cat, A.I.M., Curt Connors, Sand Girl, Scorpion, and Crossbones. Other characters introduced in this season include May Parker, Flash Thompson, Liz Allen, Randy Robertson, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, and Sandman.
Taking place a few months after the previous season, Peter navigates through his sophomore year while contending with Doctor Octopus' plot of becoming the Superior Spider-Man by possessing his body. Convinced by Peter's memories of Uncle Ben into seeing the error of his ways, Otto Octavious eventually reverses the body-swap and works to restore Peter's relationships with his peers while reforming himself as an ally to Spider-Man. Towards the end of the season, Spider-Man and company discover the existence of a cult-like organization led by Adrian Toomes called themselves the Goblin Nation, armed with the same kind of Goblin technology used by Norman.
During this season, Peter gains a career at the Daily Bugle, Anya becomes Spider-Girl alias when her Spider Powers from the "Spider-Island" incident resurface, Gwen becomes Ghost-Spider after her Spider Powers are awakened by the Blood Gem relic, and Spider-Man forms a "Spider Team" with his inner circle.
This season introduces more villains, including Chameleon, Electro, Silvermane, Regent, Beetle, Silver Sable, Tinkerer, Monica Rappaccini, MODOK, Slyde, and Eddie Brock. Other characters introduced in this season include Anna Maria Marconi, Cloak, Dagger, Ms. Marvel, Yuri Watanabe, Prowler, Abraham Brown, Captain America, J. Jonah Jameson, Grady Scraps, and Captain Marvel.
Season 3 (Maximum Venom)
Taking place two weeks after the previous season, Spider-Man and Max Modell must save the Earth from an invasion of Klyntar summoned by Venom. Concurrently to all of this, Spider-Man and company must prove Max's innocence after the latter is framed by Dr. Connors, eventually discovering that Norman Osborn has been pulling the strings following his near-death at the hands of Spider-Man and Hobgoblin. While they are able to expose Norman's conspiracy and vanquish the Klyntar for good, the Spider Team's victory comes at the cost of demolishing Horizon High. To keep the spirit of their former school alive, they convince Iron Man to help them fund a tech laboratory called Worldwide Engineering Brigade "W.E.B." at an abandoned warehouse, with Peter believing that a bright future is ahead of them.
During this season, Max admits to being aware of Spider-Man's identity since the downfall of the Goblin Nation, Gwen and Anya become aware of Spider-Man's identity thanks to Connors' manipulations, Norman is temporarily resurrected as a hybrid of Venom and Jackal's DNA known as the Dark Goblin before being reverted later, and Peter befriends Mary Jane Watson.
This season introduces more villains, including Scream, Scorn, Mania, Swarm (who is later revealed to be Jefferson Davis), Tarantula (who is primarily a disguise used by Chameleon) and Baron Mordo. Other characters introduced in his season include Ironheart, Totally Awesome Hulk, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Groot, Marc Spector, and Anti-Venom.
List of Spider-Man (2017 TV series) episodes
- In Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout!, Spider-Man makes guest appearances in the episodes "Back in the New York Groove" and "Drive My Carnage", with Max Modell and Venom also appearing in the latter episode.
- In Avengers: Black Panther's Quest, Kraven the Hunter makes a guest appearance in the episode "T'Challa Royale", and Spider-Man and the Vulture later make guest appearances in the episode "The Vibranium Curtain, Part 2".
The Spider Team are the primary protagonists of the series, being Horizon High students with spider-like abilities. The team was first formed during the "Spider Island" arc, when Spider-Man, Miles, Spider-Gwen, Anya, and Harry banded together to cure everyone of the Man-Spider mutations. The Spider Team was resurged during the "Bring On the Bad Guys" arc after Anya keeps her powers, and was later officially named as such in "The Day Without Spider-Man" after Gwen regains her powers from when she was Spider-Gwen. In "Vengeance Of Venom" Pt. 2, the Spider Team (sans Spider-Man) are among the heroes captured by the Klyntar during their invasion of Earth before being cured by Anti-Venom off-screen. Following Venom's demise in "Maximum Venom" Pt. 2, the Spider Team becomes founding members of the Worldwide Engineering Brigade (or "W.E.B." for short).
- Spider-Man / Peter Parker (voiced by Robbie Daymond) – The show's teenage protagonist. After he was bitten by a genetically-modified spider during a field trip to Oscorp, Peter tries to balance his crime-fighting and civilian lives as a student in Horizon High and a freelance photographer at the Daily Bugle. Besides the rest of the Spider Team, only Max, Anna Maria, Iron Man, Norman, Venom, Dr. Connors, Eddie, and the board of education know Spider-Man's secret identity.
- Ultimate Spider-Man / Miles Morales (voiced by Nadji Jeter) – One of Peter's classmates and close friends at Horizon High, and Spider-Man's primary partner-in-justice. After being bitten by the Electrolis Arachnatis spider, he is mentored by Spider-Man on how to use his abilities in "Ultimate Spider-Man". Miles is the first person to discover Spider-Man's secret identity, as shown in "Kraven's Amazing Hunt". Thus far, only Peter, Gwen, Anya, Harry, Jefferson, and Octavius know Miles's secret identity.
- Ghost-Spider / Gwen Stacy (voiced by Laura Bailey) – One of Peter's classmates and close friends at Horizon High. Unique to this show, she is portrayed as Warren's niece. In Season 1, Gwen briefly takes on the Spider-Gwen alias when New York was exposed to the Jackal's chemicals during the "Spider-Island" arc. In Season 2, Gwen regains her abilities due to exposure to the Blood Gem relic and adopts the Ghost-Spider alias in "The Day Without Spider-Man". In Maximum Venom, Gwen finally learns Spider-Man's secret identity and eventually forgives him for keeping it a secret from her in "Spider-Man Unmasked" Pt. 2. Thus far, only Peter, Miles, Anya, and Jackal know Ghost-Spider's secret identity.
- Spider-Girl / Anya Corazon (voiced by Melanie Minichino) – A Latina (half Puerto Rican; half Mexican) girl and one of Peter's classmates and close friends at Horizon High, and Gwen's best friend. In Season 1, Anya gains Spider abilities when the majority of New York was exposed to the Jackal's chemicals in the "Spider-Island" arc. In Season 2, Anya keeps her Spider abilities due to the earlier experimental cure she took and adopts the Spider-Girl alias during the "Bring on the Bad Guys" arc. In Maximum Venom, Anya finally learns Spider-Man's secret identity and eventually forgives him for keeping it a secret from her in "Spider-Man Unmasked" Pt. 2. Thus far, only Peter, Miles, Gwen, and Chameleon know Spider-Girl's secret identity.
- Hobgoblin / Harry Osborn (voiced by Max Mittelman) – Peter's best friend and a student at Osborn Academy. Outside of the Spider heroes, he gets the most screen time, plot importance, and characterization in Season 1 out of Peter's circle of friends. Throughout Season 1, Harry was resentful of Spider-Man, blaming him for his expulsion from Horizon High, yet supportive towards Peter. Harry eventually discovers his best friend's secret identity during the "Spider Island" arc, putting his friendship with Peter at risk as he still blames Spider-Man for his misfortunes. In "The Hobgoblin" Pt. 1, Harry receives the Hobgoblin technology from Norman and reconciles with Peter after saving him from Octavius' mind control. In "The Hobgoblin" Pt. 2, Harry ultimately sides with Peter after seeing Norman's true colors. In subsequent seasons, Harry spends a long vacation overseas running Oscorp as the company's acting CEO following Norman's apparent death. He eventually returns in the "Goblin War" arc where he assists the Spider Team in stopping the Goblin Nation. In the episode "Generations" Pt. 2, he helps the rest of the Spider-Team in stopping his resurrected and transmogrified father. Unique to this show, he is partially inspired by Phil Urich due to his black hair and the Hobgoblin alias.
- Doctor Octopus / Otto Octavius / Living Brain / Superior Spider-Man (voiced by Scott Menville as Doctor Octopus, Robbie Daymond as Superior Spider-Man) – A scientific prodigy who graduated from school early and became a teacher at Horizon High. Growing up, Octavius had a hard life between being picked on by a jock named Steve and having problems with his own father Torbert. In Season 1, an accident by Crimson Dynamo caused his harness with tentacle-like appendages to be fused to his body, turning him into a criminal, renaming himself Doctor Octopus. He turns the Osborn Commandos into the Sinister Six yet his plans are foiled by Spider-Man and Hobgoblin. In Season 2, Octavius' body falls into a coma and his consciousness ends up in cyberspace to remain alive before relocating himself into Spider-Man's body, adopting the Superior Spider-Man alias. Despite his original agenda, Octavius restores himself and Peter to their former selves after realizing what it truly means to be a hero. When he wakes up from his coma, he seems to be on his way towards being an ally. Octavius dies by fading away into light particles after using the Neuro Cortex to disable the Goblin mech, leaving his tentacles behind. He is honored as a hero by the rest of the Spider Team, who attend his funeral along with Anna Maria and Max.
- Max Modell (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) – The headmaster of Horizon High who is a target of various antagonists' personal vendettas. Max eventually pieces together Peter's identity as Spider-Man in "Goblin War" Pt. 4, admitting this to Peter with the promise that he will keep it a secret in "Web of Venom" Pt. 1. During the Maximum Venom season, Max was placed under investigation before being removed from his position by the school board and replaced by Dr. Connors, though he regains his old job after the school board finds out that his "corrupt operations" were a part of Norman's conspiracy against him and the Spider Team. In "Maximum Venom", Max is possessed by Venom until Spider-Man manages to reach him. When Horizon High is destroyed following the Klyntar's demise, Max states that the Spider Team must find a way to keep the spirit of Horizon High alive.
- Aunt May Parker (voiced by Nancy Linari) – Peter's aunt and sole guardian, and Ben's widow.
- Uncle Ben Parker (voiced by Patton Oswalt) – Peter's late uncle and May's late husband.
- Flash Thompson / Venom (voiced by Benjamin Diskin) – A student jock at Midtown High and Osborn Academy who initially picks on Peter and admires Spider-Man. Flash has traumatic encounters with Venom in season 1's "Venom" and season 2's "Superior" but gets rescued by Spider-Man both times.
- Mary Jane Watson (voiced by Felicia Day) – One of Peter's classmates at Midtown High. She made a brief cameo in "Venom" where she is dressed as the school's tiger mascot. Mary Jane eventually makes her full appearance in person in "Amazing Friends" Pt. 1, where she and Peter have no recollection of each other until Aunt May makes their introductions. In "Spider-Man Unmasked" Pt. 2, Mary Jane offers Peter advice on how to reconcile with Gwen and Anya for keeping his identity as Spider-Man a secret from them. In "Maximum Venom", Mary Jane attends the dance at Horizon High with Peter before teaming up with Grady to protect the Symbiote seed from the Symbiote Sisters. After the Klyntar are vanquished, Mary Jane helps inspire Peter to establish W.E.B.
- J. Jonah Jameson (voiced by Bob Joles) – The Daily Bugle Communications' head, and the Spider Team's regular critic. Peter worked for Jameson as a freelance photographer, providing footage of Spider-Man that was in better quality compared to Eddie's, starting in "How I Thwipped My Summer Vacation". However, this lasted until "Venom Returns", where he fires Peter for helping Spider-Man (actually Miles in disguise) in thwarting Venom and Eddie's hostage plot; he also fired Eddie for the previous betrayal. Jameson generally views Spider-Man as a menace, but temporarily supported Superior Spider-Man being impressed with the more ruthless demeanor.
- Grady Scraps (voiced by Scott Menville) – An intelligent student. In "School of Hard Knocks", he attended Bilderberg Academy until it was exposed as front by A.I.M. for superhuman experiments. After spending some time in home-school, Grady is later enrolled at Horizon High in "Web of Venom" Pt. 1. Upon his arrival, he accidentally unleashes the Technivore before helping Spider-Man stop it with his robot assistant Bleet. In "Generations" Pt. 1, an acid-related accident caused by Grady allows the Spider Team to uncover evidence of Jackal's return. In "Maximum Venom", Grady teams up with Mary Jane to protect Venom's seed from the Symbiote Sisters. Following the Klyntar's demise, Grady is a founding member of W.E.B.
- Anna Maria Marconi (voiced by Katrina Kemp) – The dwarfish assistant chemistry teacher at Midtown High. In "Cloak and Dagger", she befriends Octavius and assists Superior Spider-Man in defeating Cloak and Dagger, as well as exposing Tiberius Stone's true colors. In "Superior", Anna Maria gets taken hostage by the Venom symbiote as a bargaining chip to undo Octavius' body-swap with Peter, leading her to discover Spider-Man's secret identity. After Peter defeats Venom, she learns the truth about Superior Spider-Man and declares Octavius a true hero. In "The Cellar", Anna Maria helps Spider-Man by freeing Dagger so that Cloak can rescue the Avengers. During the "Goblin War" arc, Anna Maria assists Doctor Octopus in providing tactical support during the Spider Team's battles with the Goblin Nation.
The Avengers are a world-renowned team of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, the Avengers occasionally lend the Spider Team a hand over the course of their adventures. They also have young heroes-in-training such as Ironheart and Totally Awesome Hulk working under their guidance and training to become veteran heroes.
- Iron Man / Tony Stark (voiced by Mick Wingert) – The Avengers' benefactor and CEO of Stark Industries who uses mechanical suits of armor of his own making. In "Stark Expo", Iron Man interacts with Spider-Man during the Stark Expo being hijacked by Ghost. In "School of Hard Knocks", Iron Man can be seen rounding up the captured A.I.M. operatives. In "A Troubled Mind", Iron Man is among the Avengers investigating Miles's suspicions of Superior Spider-Man. In "Brand New Day" and "The Cellar", Iron Man is among the Avengers imprisoned in another dimension by Regent and are rescued by Spider-Man, Octavius, Anna Maria, Cloak, and Dagger before helping the former defeat Regent. In "Vengeance of Venom", Iron Man is among the Avengers captured by the Klyntar while on a mission in space before being cured by Anti-Venom. In "Maximum Venom", Iron Man offers Spider-Man membership into the Avengers, though Spider-Man declines the offer and proposes that he can fund W.E.B.
- Hulk / Bruce Banner (voiced by Fred Tatasciore as Hulk, Kevin Shinick as Bruce Banner) – A genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, typically transforms into a monster when enraged or agitated. In "Halloween Moon", Hulk helps Spider-Man, Gwen, and Harry cure John Jameson's Man-Wolf mutation. In "School of Hard Knocks", Hulk is among the Avengers taken prisoner by A.I.M. for experimentation and rescued by Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel. In "Brand New Day" and "The Cellar", Hulk is among the Avengers imprisoned in another dimension by Regent and are rescued by Spider-Man, Octavius, Anna Maria, Cloak, and Dagger before helping the former defeat Regent. In "Maximum Venom" Pt. 1, Hulk is among the Avengers who battle MODOK alongside Spider-Man.
- Black Widow / Natasha Romanova (voiced by Laura Bailey) – A highly trained spy and agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Unique to this show, she is depicted to have a short mohawk hairstyle. In "Spider Island" Pt. 2, Black Widow teams up with Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen in stopping Hydra's operation run by Crossbones. In "School of Hard Knocks", Black Widow can be seen rounding up the captured A.I.M. operatives. In "A Troubled Mind", Black Widow is among the Avengers investigating Miles's suspicions of Superior Spider-Man. In "Brand New Day" and "The Cellar", Black Widow is among the Avengers imprisoned in another dimension by Regent and are rescued by Spider-Man, Octavius, Anna Maria, Cloak, and Dagger before helping the former defeat Regent. In "Maximum Venom" Pt. 1, Black Widow is among the Avengers who battles MODOK alongside Spider-Man.
- Ms. Marvel / Kamala Khan (voiced by Kathreen Khavari) – A teenage Muslim-American and an Inhuman with the ability to alter her size, shape, and form. In "School of Hard Knocks", Ms. Marvel teams up with Spider-Man to rescue Hulk, Captain America, and Captain Marvel from A.I.M. In "A Troubled Mind", Ms. Marvel is among the Avengers investigating Miles's suspicions of Superior Spider-Man. In "Brand New Day" and "The Cellar", Ms. Marvel is among the Avengers imprisoned in another dimension by Regent and are rescued by Spider-Man, Octavius, Anna Maria, Cloak, and Dagger before helping the former defeat Regent.
- Captain America / Steve Rogers (voiced by Roger Craig Smith) – A patriotic superhero from World War II who was enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up decades later in the modern world. In "School of Hard Knocks", Captain America is among the Avengers taken prisoner by A.I.M. for experimentation and rescued by Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel. In the "Bring on the Bad Guys" arc, Captain America's image is used to gaslight Spider-Man. In "Brand New Day" and "The Cellar", Captain America is among the Avengers imprisoned in another dimension by Regent and are rescued by Spider-Man, Octavius, Anna Maria, Cloak, and Dagger before helping the former defeat Regent. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 1, Captain America is among the Avengers captured by the Klyntar while on a mission in space before being cured by Anti-Venom off-screen.
- Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers (voiced by Grey DeLisle) – A superheroine whose DNA was altered in a past incident, granting her energy-based abilities. In "School of Hard Knocks", Captain Marvel is among the Avengers taken prisoner by A.I.M. for experimentation and rescued by Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 1, Captain Marvel is among the Avengers captured by the Klyntar while on a mission in space before being cured by Anti-Venom off-screen.
- Thor (voiced by Travis Willingham) – The crown prince of Asgard and God of Thunder who is based on the Norse mythological deity of the same name. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 1, Thor is among the Avengers captured by the Klyntar while on a mission in space before being cured by Anti-Venom off-screen. In "Maximum Venom" Pt. 1, Thor is among the Avengers who battles MODOK alongside Spider-Man.
- Ironheart / Riri Williams (voiced by Sofia Wylie) – A teenage super genius and inventor who created her own suit of armor utilizing the same technology as Iron Man. In "Amazing Friends", Ironheart helps Spider-Man protect and rescue Groot from A.I.M. long enough to decode his message regarding the Klyntar's invasion of Earth. In "Vengeance of Venom", Ironheart is among the heroes captured by the Klyntar during their invasion of Earth before being cured by Anti-Venom.
- Not Tony (voiced by Mick Wingert) – An A.I. inhabiting Ironheart's armor that is modeled after Iron Man.
- Totally Awesome Hulk / Amadeus Cho (voiced by Ki Hong Lee) – The 7th smartest person on Earth who can transform himself into a Hulk-like being different from Dr. Banner's Hulk form (at least according to himself) using a device worn on his wrist. In "Amazing Friends" Pt. 2, Totally Awesome Hulk helps Spider-Man and Ironheart rescue Groot from A.I.M. and Baron Mordo. In "Vengeance of Venom", Totally Awesome Hulk is among the heroes possessed by the Klyntar during the early stages of their invasion of Earth before being cured by Anti-Venom.
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Guardians of the Galaxy are a group of intergalactic adventures and bounty hunters who Spider-Man previously met in the Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! episodes "Back in the New York Groove" and "Drive My Carnage".
- Star-Lord / Peter Quill (voiced by Will Friedle) – The half-human half-Spartoi leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. In "Amazing Friends", Star-Lord sends Groot to Earth to warn Spider-Man of the Klyntar's invasion of Earth being captured by one of the symbiotes. He is eventually cured by Anti-Venom off-screen after "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 2.
- Groot (voiced by Connor Andrade as a toddler) – A member of the Guardians of the Galaxy who is a tree-like humanoid. In this series, Groot is currently in a toddler stage as Spider-Man previously met him when he was in his baby stage. In "Amazing Friends" Pt. 1, Groot comes to Earth to warn Spider-Man about the symbiote invasion orchestrated by Venom only to be captured by A.I.M. In "Amazing Friends" Pt. 2, Groot is rescued by Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Ironheart, Doctor Strange, and Totally Awesome Hulk and is able to relay his message. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt 1, Groot is among the heroes captured by the Klyntar during the early stages of their invasion of Earth. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 2, Max is able to capture the Venomized Groot to convert into the Anti-Venom symbiote. Once that was done, Doctor Strange takes Groot into space so that he can cure the rest of the Guardians.
- Prowler / Hobie Brown (voiced by Nathaniel J. Potvin) – A former henchman of Silverman who utilizes equipment developed by his brother Abraham. In "Bring on the Bad Guys" Pt. 3, he is sent by Silvermane to capture Spider-Man in exchange for Abraham's life. After an unsuccessful attempt to defeat the web-slinger, the two form a reluctant alliance and manage to save Abraham and defeat Silvermane. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 1, the Prowler takes part in the fight to stop the invading symbiotes.
- Cloak / Tyrone Johnson (voiced by Aubrey Joseph) – A metahuman teenager capable of teleporting in a shroud of Darkforce energy and Dagger's partner. In "Cloak & Dagger", he and Dagger assault Midtown High to exact vengeance on Tiberius on account of being behind their powers with Alchemax's experiments (identified as Subject 338) and ruining their lives. During their battle with Superior Spider-Man, Cloak is thrown into a wall by Tiberius' force-field and knocked out. In "Brand New Day", Cloak is incarcerated in The Cellar and is one of the villains suspected by Spider-Man to have been involved in the Avengers' capture, though it turns out Regent was replicating his powers. In "The Cellar", Cloak reforms by helping Spider-Man battle Regent upon escaping from his cell before rescuing the missing Avengers from Regent's pocket dimension. In "Vengeance Of Venom", Cloak is among heroes captured by the Klyntar during the early stages of their invasion of Earth before being cured by Anti-Venom off-screen.
- Dagger / Tandy Bowen (voiced by Olivia Holt) – A metahuman teenager who can generate dagger-like constructs out of Lightforce energy and Cloak's partner. In "Cloak and Dagger", she and Cloak assault Midtown High to exact vengeance on Tiberius on account of being behind their powers with Alchemax's experiments (identified as Subject 339) and ruining their lives. During their battle with Superior Spider-Man, Dagger is struck by Anna Maria using a chair before being defeated by Superior Spider-Man. In "Brand New Day", Dagger is incarcerated in The Cellar. In "The Cellar", Dagger reforms by helping Cloak rescue the missing Avengers from Regent's pocket dimension after being freed by Octavius and Anna Maria, allowing them to free the Avengers. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 2, Dagger is among the heroes captured by the Klyntar during their invasion of Earth before being cured by Anti-Venom off-screen.
- Doctor Strange / Stephen Strange (voiced by Liam O'Brien) – The Sorcerer Supreme and a former neurosurgeon who gained magical and dimensional powers while recovering from after a prior car crash. In "Amazing Friends" Pt. 1, Ultimate Spider-Man seeks out Doctor Strange, hoping that he can help translate Groot's message, only for the two to be sent to the Unknown Realms by Baron Mordo. In "Amazing Friends" Pt. 2, Doctor Strange and Ultimate Spider-Man manage to escape the Unknown Realms and, after A.I.M. and Mordo, are defeated, decodes Groot's warning of the Klyntar invasion. In "Vengeance of Venom", Doctor Strange is captured by the Klyntar while trying to transport the symbiotes to an uninhabited dimension. Once he is cured by Anti-Venom, Doctor Strange takes the Anti-Venomized Groot into space so that he can cure the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Moon Knight / Marc Spector (voiced by Peter Giles) – A cynical survivalist who has given up his old hero identity as Moon Knight due to a personal tragedy that involved his family. In "Vengeance of Venom" Pt. 2, Spector is drawn out of retirement by Spider-Man after being missing-in-action for eight months to help him battle the Klyntar and find Max. Spector eventually reprises his Moon Knight alias after receiving a pep talk from Aunt May.
- Norman Osborn / Dark Goblin (voiced by Josh Keaton) – Harry's ruthless father and Oscorp's original CEO. During Season 1, Norman secretly orchestrated his son's suspension from Horizon High and created Osborn Academy in an attempt to make Harry into New York's definite hero, with Spider-Man's very existence being an interference with that vision. Despite his manipulative and corrupt nature, he genuinely cares for his son and sought to prevent the carrying out of Jackal's master plan. Although he was initially presumed dead following the destruction of Jackal's lab, he resurfaced as the Spider King of the Man-Spider army. Norman donned a replica Hobgoblin technology and tried to end Spider-Man himself only to be ultimately betrayed by Harry and presumed dead after an explosion. Unknown to anyone, he had been injured to the point of missing his left arm and right leg, being deathly thin, and the right side of his face was burnt, watching Spider-Man in the shadows over the following months. In Maximum Venom, Norman finally reveals himself upon being restored as a hybrid of Venom and Jackal known as the Dark Goblin. He has also been collaborating with his own villain team to formulate a conspiracy to turn the board of education against Spider-Man and Max, essentially leading his forces to take over Horizon High, out of revenge for the fall of Osborn Academy. However, Norman is reverted into human form (with his injuries healed and missing limbs regenerated) after the Spider Team reversed the process on his healing pod and taken into custody while his conspiracy is exposed to the board of education by Peter.
- Jackal / Raymond Warren (voiсed by John DiMaggio) – An animalistic, green-furred criminal who specializes in hybridization and generating clones of himself in case he was ever exposed or caught. In this series, he is depicted as Gwen's maternal uncle and the creator of the spiders behind the Spider Team's Spider abilities. In his earlier life, Raymond was a former staff member at Empire State University who was dismissed for his genetic experiments. In season 1, it is revealed that he has genetically modified his collection of spiders to create an entire army of spider/Jackal-hybrids at his command. He has also been conspiring with Doctor Octopus and Spencer against Norman. After his lab is demolished during a battle with Spider-Man and the Sinister Six, Jackal's master plan is launched ahead of schedule with the creation of an army of Man-Spiders only for it to be ultimately thwarted by the teamwork of the Spider-Men, Anya, and Harry. After a long absence, Jackal returns in Maximum Venom as part of Norman's conspiracy, having traded his collection of serums for a synthetic Klyntar created by Norman to use in his personal scheme of turning Ghost-Spider (whose secret identity he has knowledge of) into a Jackal-like entity. During the fight between the Spider Team and the Dark Goblin's team, Jackal is defeated by Ultimate Spider-Man and officially taken into custody.
- Vulture / Adrian Toomes / Goblin King (voiced by Alistair Duncan) – A vulture-themed villain and scientist. A personal vendetta against Max due to being fired for stealing equipment, Toemes claims that the stolen tech was originally his. In Season 1, his first fight with Spider-Man ended in defeat, though he was released in Norman's custody to work at Osborn Academy. During his time under Osborn, he developed Vulture technology to be used by Oscorp as the Vulture Force. Vulture later joins the Osborn Commandos before being brainwashed by Doctor Octopus and is later freed by Hobgoblin. In Season 2, Adrian works to reform himself before being recruited by the Wake Riders as their new leader. It is eventually revealed that Adrian has established the Goblin Nation, becoming its semi-charismatic leader the Goblin King, so that he can be recognized for his technology (which has been claimed by Oscorp) by assimilating Electro and Silvermane's respective inventions and stealing the Hobgoblin's schematics. He also manipulated Harry into constructing the Goblin Mech. Toomes is ultimately defeated when Doctor Octopus sabotages the Goblin Mech using the Neuro Cortex and is webbed up by Spider-Man shortly after ejecting.
- Venom / V-252 (voiced by Robbie Daymond while bounded to Spider-Man, Ben Pronsky while bonded to Eddie Brock, Benjamin Diskin in other appearances) – A volatile Klyntar warrior who was originally created by the Symbiote Sisters from the All-Black's remains as their champion. Over the centuries since the Symbiote Sisters avenged the All-Black by mutilating their original alien race, Venom has spread their species across thousands of planets, infecting any alien species they encounter. In Season 1, the V-252 was sent over to Horizon High from the crash site of a meteor at Duncan Valley for research only for it to get stolen by Black Cat. The V-252 briefly merges with Spider-Man and later Flash as its host before removed by Spider-Man and taken into captivity. In Season 2, the Venom symbiote merges with Eddie and secretly exploits his host's jealousy towards Peter. During an attempt to publicly expose Spider-Man's identity, Venom is put in a coma by an experimental sonic device, eventually reawakening from stasis when he is mutated into a blob-like monster unable to merge with a host. Assaulting Midtown High in search of Spider-Man, Venom discovers Superior Spider-Man instead. After Octavius restores Peter's former self, Venom is overloaded into submission using electricity. In Maximum Venom, Venom is freed by Dr. Connors under Norman's orders. Escaping to Duncan Valley, Venom uses an energy seed contained in his old meteor to summon the other Klyntar from his home planet before being mostly destroyed by Spider-Man while his race's invasion is thwarted by Anti-Venom. However, a fragment is revealed to have survived and recuperated within Max's bloodstream through a parasitic relationship before possessing Max and summoning the Symbiote Sisters to Earth. Unfortunately for Venom, Max is able to overcome the symbiote's control before destroying his seed, permanently vanquishing Venom for good.
- Lizard / Dr. Curt Connors (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) – A scientist at Oscorp with a cybernetic arm and a temporary headmaster of Horizon High who can transform into a humanoid lizard, having gained the ability being injected him with a lizard-based formula. In Maximum Venom, Dr. Connors is hired as Horizon High's bio-mechanical teacher while working with Norman in exchange for a cure for his lizard transformations. He released the Technovore from Horizon High's project graveyard and made it look like an accident caused by Grady in order for Spider-Man to showcase the synthetic symbiote copy, and was temporarily possessed by Venom. Connors successfully manages to take control of both Horizon High and Max's lab by commandeering Max's job until the end of the term, and retrieves the symbiote seed from Venom's meteor so that it can be used to restore his employer. He also blackmails Spider-Man into unmasking himself in front of the school board. But during the fight between the Spider Team and the Dark Goblin's team, Connors discovers there is no full cure for his mutation and transforms into the Lizard before escaping into the city. Norman's conspiracy and manipulation of Connors is eventually exposed to the school board and Max's old job is restored.
- Spencer Smythe (voiced by Benjamin Diskin) – A teacher at Midtown High School and an inventor of the Spider-Slayers who has a personal vendetta against Max and has collaborated with Raymond.
- Scorpion / Mac Gargan (voiced by Jason Spisak) – A scorpion-themed villain. In the series premiere "Horizon High", Spider-Man stops Scorpion from robbing the science museum. In "Kraven's Amazing Hunt", Scorpion is used as bait to hunt the Spider-Men in an episode of Kraven's show. In "The Day Without Spider-Man", Scorpion teams up with Tinkerer in a bid to enhance himself using the Blood Gem and draw out Spider-Man, only to be defeated by Miles, Spider-Girl, and Ghost-Spider.
- Ultimate Spider-Slayer / Alistair Smythe (voiced by Jason Spisak) – An inventor of the Spider-Slayers and Spencer's son. In "Party Animals", Alistair auditioned for a scholarship at Osborn Academy by testing his Spider-Slayer against Spider-Man. During the "Rise of Doc Ock" arc, Alistair joins the Osborn Commandos before being brainwashed by Doctor Octopus and later freed by the Hobgoblin in "The Hobgoblin". In "Goblin War" Pt. 1, Alistair takes Peter's position at Horizon High and is suspected by Spider-Man as the Goblin King. When Alistair and his entourage of Goblin Thugs are defeated, he is merely revealed to be the organization's latest member.
- Black Cat / Felicia Hardy (voiced by Grey DeLisle) – A cat burglar who can cause bad luck. In "A Day in the Life", Spider-Man's first run-in with Black Cat inevitably leads to meeting the V-252. In "How I Thwipped my Summer Vacation", Black Cat battles and loses to Spider-Man during a trip to the beach.
- Rhino / Aleksei Sytsevich (voiced by Matthew Mercer in most episodes, Ben Pronsky in "Dead Man's Party") – A student at Horizon High who is constantly turned into a humanoid rhinoceros by Jackal. In the "Rise of Doc Ock" arc, Rhino joins the Osborn Commandos before being brainwashed by Doctor Octopus. He is later freed by Hobgoblin in "The Hobgoblin" Pt. 1. In "Spider-Man Unmasked", Aleksei is temporarily transformed into Rhino by Swarm using the Rhino formula before being later cured by the Spider Team off-screen.
- Sand Girl / Keemia Alvarado (voiced by Sofia Carson) – A teenage criminal with sand-related powers. She gained her abilities when Hammerhead dumped a mixture of sand and toxic chemicals on her. Blaming her father Flint Marko for what happened to her, Keemia partnered with Hammerhead (who became her mentor and father figure) and adopted the Sand Girl alias. In "Sandman", she fought and defeated Spider-Man and her father due to her great control over her abilities yet was beaten when Spider-Man merged with the V-252 and escaped. After a long absence, Sand Girl resurfaces in "Critical Update" where she begins forming her own criminal organization from the henchmen of Hammerhead and Silvermane following their bosses' defeats. However, she is challenged by the Spider-Men and gets electrocuted to the point of turning into glass. Prior to her capture, Ultimate Spider-Man prevents Superior Spider-Man from killing her via shattering her. In "Brand New Day", Sand Girl (no longer frozen as glass) is incarcerated in The Cellar and is one of the villains suspected by Spider-Man to have been involved in the Avengers' capture, though it turns out Regent was replicating her powers.
- Hammerhead (voiced by Jim Cummings) – A hard-headed crime lord. In "Sandman", he is shown responsible for turning Flint Marko and Keemia into Sandman and Sandgirl and is taken into custody after being defeated by Spider-Man when bonded to the V-252 symbiote. In "Spider-Man on Ice", Hammerhead gets betrayed by his henchman Randy Macklin wanting to start his own crime spree. In "Screwball Live", Hammerhead and Absorbing Man went after Screwball and Randy in an attempt to draw out Spider-Man so they could reclaim a drive containing incriminating evidence on Hammerhead only for the two villains to be defeated. In "How I Thwipped my Summer Vacation", Hammerhead battles and loses to Spider-Man at a Ross Caliban concert. In "My Own Worst Enemy", Hammerhead is the first of several crime bosses defeated by Superior Spider-Man. In "Spider-Man Unmasked" Pt. 2, Hammerhead is among the viewers watching the Underground Monster League.
- Tully (voiced by Laura Bailey) – Hammerhead's young and spoiled son who supports his father's criminal activities and often talks like his idol.
- Swarm / Jefferson Davis (voiced by Alex Désert) – Miles's father. In Maximum Venom, Jefferson is transformed into a being whose solid form is made up of purple nanomechanical bumblebees capable of controlling human beings with their stingers upon being manipulated by Norman into thinking that this will protect Miles from getting into Spider-Man's crossfire. In "Spider-Man Unmasked", Swarm is found to be responsible for both Rhino's return and the creation of an army of Rhino doppelgangers and Man-Spiders for the Underground Monster League, having acquired Jackal's animal hybrid formulas. Though he was hired by Norman to distract Spider-Man, Swarm was neglectful in keeping Spider-Man alive, which eventually leads to his defeat when the rest of the Spider Team rescues their leader. In "Generations" Pt. 2, Swarm discovers the error of his ways once Ultimate Spider-Man unmasks himself and flees in shock, with Spider-Man promising Ultimate Spider-Man that they will find him someday.
- Kraven the Hunter (voiced by Troy Baker) – A hunter with long hair and a cybernetic right arm with interests in hunting exotic animals on his TV show Kraven's Amazing Hunt. In "Kraven's Amazing Hunt", Kraven is hired by Norman to capture the Spider-Men for experimentation following the Spider-Slayers' repeated failures, only to betray Osborn and Vulture and be defeated by the two Spider-Men. In "Spider-Island" Pt. 3, Kraven allies with Peter, Anya, and Harry in combating the first wave of Man-Spiders. When he unsuccessfully betrays the group by hunting the transformed Gwen and Norman, Kraven is defeated once more.
- Crossbones / Brock Rumlow (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) – A mercenary that works for Hydra. In "Spider-Island" Pt. 2, Crossbones led Hydra's operation involving Vibranium only to be driven back by Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, and Black Widow. In "Goblin War" Pt. 3, Crossbones is seen with the Goblin Nation as the War Goblins' leader. However, he gets into a scuffle with the Electro Goblins and weakens Electro with a device before being attacked by Ghost-Spider and defeated by Ultimate Spider-Man.
- Man-Spiders – Spider-like creatures due to exposure to the Jackal's spider formula chemicals. During the "Spider-Island" arc, the affected citizens began displaying abilities similar to the Spider-Men before transforming into Man-Spiders. Norman and Gwen are among the first wave followed by New York's population. The Man-Spiders are eventually cured by the Spider-Men, Anya, and Harry. In "Spider-Man Unmasked" Pt. 2, it's shown that the Man-Spider formula has been acquired by Swarm, though everyone affected is eventually cured by the Spider Team following Swarm's defeat.
- Eddie Brock / Venom (voiced by Ben Pronsky) – A former employee at the Daily Bugle and a temporary host of the Venom symbiote during season 2. Growing jealous of Peter's progress, Eddie ends up bonding with Venom and discovers Spider-Man's secret identity by reviving Venom's memories. Unbeknownst to Eddie, the symbiote exploits his jealously of Peter to fulfill his own plans for revenge. Despite being fired by Jameson for his treachery, Eddie assists Venom in his hostage plot and attempts to publicly expose Spider-Man's identity. However, Eddie is affected by the same experimental sonic device that puts Venom into a coma and remains comatose even after Venom is separated from him. In Maximum Venom, it is revealed that Eddie's actions as Venom inspired Norman to formulate his conspiracy against Spider-Man and Max, as well as his resurrection into the Dark Goblin.
- Tinkerer / Phineas Mason (voiced by Aaron Abrams) – A criminal inventor and technician. In "How I Thwipped My Summer Vacation", Tinkerer battles and loses to Spider-Man at a baseball game. In "Brain Drain", Tinkerer attempted to claim the bounty placed on Spider-Man only to be defeated once more. In "The Day Without Spider-Man", Tinkerer teams up with Scorpion and created a weapon powered by the Blood Gem to enhance Scorpion. However, the weapon unknowingly reawakens Gwen's spider powers and their plot is thwarted by Ultimate Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, and Ghost-Spider. In "Spider-Man Unmasked" Pt. 1, Tinkerer battles and is defeated by Spider-Man while he is trying to deliver a flash drive containing evidence of Max's innocence.
- Silver Sable (voiced by April Stewart) – The leader of the Wild Pack mercenary group. In "Take Two", Sable and her team attempted to steal the Neuro Cortex before being defeated by Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus. It is later revealed in "Between an Ock and a Hard Place" that the Wild Pack was hired by Doctor Octopus. In "My Own Worst Enemy", Silver Sable attempts to set off explosive A.I.M. caches in Central Park only to be stopped by Superior Spider-Man.
- A.I.M. – Short for Advanced Idea Mechanics, A.I.M. is an evil science organization.
- Monica Rappaccini (voiced by Grey DeLisle) – The Scientist Supreme of Advanced Idea Mechanics (or "A.I.M." for short). In "School of Hard Knocks", she posed as the headmistress of the elite Bilderberg Academy boarding school as a front for a superhuman project in which superpowered children are powered using Captain America, Hulk, and Captain Marvel before being foiled by Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel. In "Amazing Friends", Monica collaborated with Baron Mordo to create mystical Wood Golems using Groot as a template for mystical wood golems only to be stopped by the Spider-Men, Ironheart, Doctor Strange, and Totally Awesome Hulk.
- Mental Organism Designed Only for Kaos / MODOK (voiced by Charlie Adler) – A cybernetically-enhanced lifeform and A.I.M.'s current leader. He was created by A.I.M. agents during "A Troubled Mind". In "Maximum Venom" Pt. 1, MODOK battles Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hulk, and Thor only to be defeated by the heroes.
- A.I.M. Agents (Various Voices) – The foot soldiers of A.I.M.
- Beetle / Abner Jenkins (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) – A beetle-themed criminal. In "Dead Man's Party", Beetle targets an armored truck using Oscorp's stolen technology only to be defeated by Spider-Man. In "The Living Brain", Beetle battles Spider-Man and Chief Watanabe while imprisoned at the Supervillain Holding Facility, only to be defeated and returned to his cell.
- Silvermane (voiced by Nolan North) – A crime lord named for his silver-colored hair. In "Bring on the Bad Guys" Pt. 3, Silvermane sent Prowler to capture Spider-Man so that he could obtain the bounty in exchange for releasing Abraham Brown after botching an assignment. However, Spider-Man and Prowler worked together to save Abraham from Silvermane. In "Critical Update", Silvermane is one of the crime bosses defeated by Superior Spider-Man. In "Goblin War" Pt. 3, Silvermane is seen with the Goblin Nation as the Cyber Goblins' leader and is eventually defeated once more by Spider-Man and Hobgoblin. In "Spider-Man Unmasked" Pt. 2, Silvermane is among the viewers watching the Underground Monster League.
- Electro / Francine Frye (voiced by Daisy Lightfoot) – A female African-American teenage supervillain with electrical abilities. In "Bring on the Bad Guys" Pt. 4, Electro attempted to claim the bounty on Spider-Man but was defeated, with the destruction caused by her powers resulting in the Horizon High Open House being canceled. In "The Living Brain", Electro battles Spider-Man and Chief Watanabe while imprisoned at the Supervillain Holding Facility, only to be defeated and returned to her cell. In "Brand New Day", Electro is incarcerated in The Cellar and is one of the villains suspected by Spider-Man to have been involved in the Avengers' capture, though it turns out Regent was replicating her powers. In "Goblin War" Pt. 3, Electro is seen with the Goblin Nation as the Electro Goblins' leader. During a scuffle with the War Goblins, she is weakened by a device used by Crossbones.
- Chameleon (voiced by Patton Oswalt, additional voices provided for disguises) – A master of disguise via a facemask capable of capturing a person's image. In the "Bring on the Bad Guys" arc, Chameleon poses as the mastermind over Spider-Man's bounty under Doctor Octopus's orders while impersonating Captain America. He is later found framing Spider-Man for a bank robbery while impersonating Chief Watanabe and Jameson to avoid the real Spider-Man. Following these confrontations, Spider-Man ultimately exposes him and he is imprisoned. In "Generations", Chameleon is a part of Norman's conspiracy while posing as Maria. During the battle between the Spider Team and the Dark Goblin's team, Chameleon is defeated after Spider-Girl manages to see through his disguise. While posing as Maria, Chameleon was able to figure out Spider-Girl's secret identity.
- Tiberius Stone (voiced by Jonathan Brooks) – Alchemax's CEO and a former benefactor of Midtown High. In "Cloak and Dagger", it is revealed that Tiberius was behind Cloak's and Dagger's powers with his experiments, which prompts Anna Maria to withdraw Midtown High's sponsorship proposal to Alchemax. During a battle with Superior Spider-Man, Tiberus is defeated after Peter via Octavius' discarded harness shuts down his energy suit.
- Regent / Augustus Roman (voiced by Imari Williams) – The Cellar prison's warden and Watanabe's mentor. As Regent, he wears a special suit capable of tapping into the powers of the Cellar's inmates, namely Cloak, Dagger, Electro, Mister Negative, Molten Man, Sandgirl, Spot, Frostbite, Whirlwind and Paradox. Roman held a vendetta because the Avengers arrested his father for what he saw as only a few felonies where he gained a life sentence. In "Brand New Day", Regent banishes Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, and Spider-Man into another dimension. In "The Cellar", Regent's plan to keep the Avengers imprisoned in his pocket dimension is undone by Cloak and Dagger, who had been liberated by Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus and Anna Maria. Regent is ultimately defeated by Spider-Man and the Avengers before being relieved of his duty as warden and remanded to the Cellar, which Jameson reports on.
- Shannon Stillwell (voiced by Kathreen Khavari) – A scientist who works for Regent.
- Goblin Nation – A cult-like organization led by the Goblin King. They appear throughout the "Goblin War" arc, using colored variants of the Goblin technology. The Goblin Nation's common foot soldiers were different variations of Goblin Thugs who wore recolored Goblin armors that depend on the type of weapons they utilize: the Electro Goblins were equipped with electricity-emitting gauntlets that are under Electro's command, the Cyber Goblins were cybernetically-enhanced variation that are under Silvermane's command, the War Goblins were equipped with missile launchers that are under Crossbones's command. They were later defeated by the Spider team but not before some of their leaders avoided arrest.
- Klyntar – A race of parasitic alien symbiotes who can possess hosts and turn them into hostile and aggressive entities. In "Web of Venom" Pt. 2, they are summoned from their home planet by a beacon activated before Venom's death. In "Amazing Friends", several Klyntar capture Star-Lord and a team of Avengers while en route to Earth. In "Vengeance of Venom", the Klyntar and possessed Avengers make planetfall and begin possessing the remaining heroes on Earth until they are largely eradicated by Groot using Anti-Venom. It was also stated by the Klyntar that they intended on avenging Venom (who they refer to as their "brother") by killing Spider-Man.
- Scream (voiced by Meg Donnelly) – The leader of the Symbiote Sisters named for her banshee-like scream. Along with the other Symbiote Sisters, Scream was originally created by the All-Black using a random member of the same race as the former's host. In "Maximum Venom", Scream is summoned to Earth by Venom along with the other "older sisters" to help exact vengeance on Spider-Man for ruining their invasion of Earth. Along with the other Klyntar, Scream is destroyed by Spider-Man and Max, which in turn frees her unnamed host in the process.
- Scorn (voiced by Kylee Russell) – The muscle of Symbiote Sisters who is capable of shapeshifting abilities. Along with the other Symbiote Sisters, Scorn was originally created by the All-Black using a random member of the same race as the former's host. In "Maximum Venom", Scorn is summoned to Earth by Venom along with the other "older sisters" to help exact vengeance on Spider-Man for ruining their invasion of Earth. Along with the other Klyntar, Scorn is destroyed by Spider-Man and Max, which in turn frees her unnamed host in the process.
- Mania (voiced by Carla Jeffery) – The joyful member of the Symbiote Sisters. Along with the other Symbiote Sisters, Mania was originally created by the All-Black using a random member of the same race as the former's host. In "Maximum Venom", Mania is summoned to Earth by Venom along with the other "older sisters" to help exact vengeance on Spider-Man for ruining their invasion of Earth. Along with the other Klyntar, Mania is destroyed by Spider-Man and Max, which in turn frees her unnamed host in the process.
- Baron Mordo (voiced by Leonard Roberts) – A rogue Master of the Mystic Arts and an enemy of Doctor Strange. In "Amazing Friends" Pt. 1, Mordo banishes Doctor Strange and Miles into the Unknown Realms. In "Amazing Friends" Pt. 2, it is revealed that Mordo was collaborating with A.I.M. to create a legion of mystical wood golems based on Groot. He is defeated by the Spider-Men, Ironheart, Doctor Strange, and Totally Awesome Hulk.
- Joe Q. (voiced by Joe Quesada) – The manager of a coffeehouse that is frequented by Peter and Harry.
- Randy Robertson (voiced by Zeno Robinson) – One of Peter's classmates at Midtown High. In "How I Thwipped My Summer Vacation", Randy runs into Peter on the street and helps get a job at the Daily Bugle by having his father hook him up with Jameson.
- Screwball / Liz Allan (voiced by Natalie Lander) – One of Peter's classmates at Midtown High who is ranked class president. In "Screwball Live", is it revealed that Liz operates as the internet celebrity prankster Screwball. However, she develops a change of heart after Spider-Man saves her and Randy from Absorbing Man and Hammerhead. Thus far, only Spider-Man and Randy know Screwball's secret identity.
- Sandman / Flint Marko (voiced by Travis Willingham) – Hammerhead's former underling and Sandgirl's father who was buried in radioactive sand by Hammerhead for failing him. In his self-titled episode, Sandman was restored to a humanoid form by Spider-Man and sought his help in finding Keemia. However, upon reaching Hammerhead's house, they find that she was also mutated and has more experience with her sand abilities. Sandman is swiftly defeated by Sandgirl, though his current fate after that is unknown.
- Nocturnal (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) – A young owl-like transhuman who acquired his current appearance during a lab accident and became a recluse from fear of how the world would judge him. In "How I Thwipped My Summer Vacation", Nocturnal lived out deep in the forest, where he stole food from people to survive. After Nocturnal steals food from his friends while they were on a camping trip, Spider-Man befriends Nocturnal and learns of his tragic past yet is unable to convince him to meet his friends.
- Yuri Watanabe (voiced by Sumalee Montano) – The NYPD's chief of police.
- Tarantula / Maria Corazon (voiced by Valenzia Algarin) – Anya's scientific stepsister. In "Generations", the Chameleon was posing as her and piloting the Tarantula armor while the real Maria was on an expedition in South America.
- Shaun O'Neil – Character Designer
- Amanda Goodbread – Casting Director and Recording Manager
- Philip Pignotti – Supervising Director
- Kevin Shinick – Story Editor
- Collette Sunderman – ADR Voice Director (Season One), Voice Director (Season Two)
- Kris Zimmerman-Salter – Voice Director (Season One)
The show premiered on August 19, 2017 on Disney XD in the United States. It premiered on August 28 on Disney XD in India, and had a simulcast premiere October 14 on Disney Channel and Disney XD in Southeast Asia.
The second season premiered June 18, 2018 in the United States, and concluded on December 1, 2019. The third season premiered on April 19, 2020, and concluded on October 25, 2020.
Spider-Man (2017 TV series) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.